Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Been Successful When It Comes To Making Money From Website Through CPM Monetization Model?

To be frank here its really hard for me to make money with this kind of method as I have tried it in the past and it didn't work for me. I opened two different blogs to make money with it through Google AdSense but I didn't get it right

Advertisement Placeholder
To be frank here its really hard for me to make money with this kind of method as I have tried it in the past and it didn't work for me. I opened two different blogs to make money with it through Google AdSense but I didn't get it right

Well, as far as I know adsense does not offer CPM earning module or do they? I have heard that adsense only supports the CPA (Cost Per Click) model and this is how most people who own adsense account earn? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I think I later try this out in the future as I have the ambition to work online and open a blog to make money from but right now I really haven't try this new method of making money

CPM is not really that paying because it's limited - I really feel that option of a number of visitors is not fair. Why not pay per action instead? I've heard a lot about it but never dreamt of it because I rather promote products than that.

CPM is not really that paying because it's limited - I really feel that option of a number of visitors is not fair. Why not pay per action instead? I've heard a lot about it but never dreamt of it because I rather promote products than that.

I think CPM model is the best model to earn money, even more than pay per action. When it comes to CPM, you will get a fixed number of rate from advertising networks. So all you have to do is generate a fixed amount of traffic to earn money. Pay Per Action does not guarantee any income no matter how huge amount of traffic your website generates. You will noty earn money until or unless someone purchases product on your site.

I heard someone said it really pays nowadays but he still doesn't look successful because his looking way to sell away his site

CPM ads are good because you can earn from traffic, no click or no product purchase is required. However, the problem with CPM ads is the rate. They pay terribly low for lower tire countries.

not at all ,I have never made money on any website ,but only on paid to post sites ,I have a limited time on my online earnings ,but I believe is great and one can earn a passive income

I have not earned through this model before since I have never owned a website. It should be a good model for those website developers because I have been seeing good reviews about it.

Search engines optimization is the best method to advertise on blog's. I have never used CPM because has tSEO is the best of all.

I think it is very difficult to earn from CPM model because you need a lot of traffic to earn from CPM ads. You also need valid traffic, traffic from organic sources and referral sources. Traffic from bots and traffic exchanges do not count.

This has been part or the problem I have been facing,I do not have alot of people because I wasn't really social person,but recently I have tmstrt having alit if people so I know with time I will start benefiting from it

I have never tried earning money through this method cause it's just not my field. I don't even think I would have enough time to run a site successfully.

Even though i am not running any website(s) at the moment, but I do know that running of ads is one of the ways to earn money as a website or blog owner. I hope to start and monetize my website or blog soon.

I haven't used the CPM website platform to make money online, but I believe it is a good idea to invest in the website to make money online.

I have over 15 websites. I use CPM ads in my websites. I have not been very successful with CPM ads, but yes, I have made money from CPM ads. In order to earn from CPM ads, we need high traffic and most of the traffic should come from tier 1 countries.
I know and i have heard about cost per thousand and cost per million views but this can be used If you have your own personal websites which I am trying to create soon.

Cost Per Minutes CPM is one the good ways to make money online but it's not as easy as it looks. I've invested some amount of money on this before but yielded nothing.

Nope, i haven't been successful with making money from my website through CPM monetization model. You only get paid when u get up to a thousand visitors on your website and i haven't gotten that yet.

I make money only from my affiliate marketing on my blog. I am planning to build a new website which will focus on making money from display advert, that is the which pay base on the impression on the blog.

I have over 15 websites. I use CPM ads in my websites. I have not been very successful with CPM ads, but yes, I have made money from CPM ads. In order to earn from CPM ads, we need high traffic and most of the traffic should come from tier 1 countries.
I have similar experience with cpm but I didn't have all those lot of website. One needs a lot of traffic to make monet from cpm and such traffic might not be available to those who do not have data acesss in underdeveloped country

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds