Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Been Successful When It Comes To Making Money From Website Through CPM Monetization Model?

CPM (Cost Per Thousand Views) is an advertising model of various kinds of ad networks. You get paid a fixed amount for 1000 visitors to your website. I still do not know how this model works but have you earned money through this model?
I don't think this could ever work for me all because I don't have much traffic on any of my social media page,so I don't know how I will ever get 1000 view even if I should upload anything online. So is not for me I guess.

Advertisement Placeholder
sadly, CPM model is mainly popular with pop up and pop under ads. It is difficult to get a decent rate for pop up and pop under ads. CPM ads are very rate that are not pop up or pop under

I have tried that last year but I wasn't successful with it. there are several of them that pays good amount of money if you can generate a lot of traffic.
[automerge]1621670397[/automerge]
I just remembered I made a few dollars from adfly last year. I actually got tired because for me it wasn't profitable, so I had to look for other ways of making money.
[automerge]1622613277[/automerge]
I have tried eat out before but I won't say I am successful and failure at it becauseI didn't make the necessary research required for me to be successful at it.

Last edited:
CPM ads require lots of traffic for the payment to be substantial so it is normally better to find better platforms to help in what one wishes to do with the website.

I have entered into it before but I wasn't really serious about it so I could not make any reasonable amount of money from it.

In order to earn from CPM ads, you need traffic from tier one and tier two countries, traffic from tier 3 countries is very poor. If you wnat to use cpm ads, you will have to generate traffic from tier 1 and tier 2 countries.

I am not actually into that getting paid for a thousand views thing on my website. I just do what I think I need to do to get traffic to my website in order to make sales

I have over 15 websites. I use CPM ads in my websites. I have not been very successful with CPM ads, but yes, I have made money from CPM ads. In order to earn from CPM ads, we need high traffic and most of the traffic should come from tier 1 countries.

Can you please share with us your experience regarding CPM model method? I do agree with you that we need a good number of visitors from Tier 1 countries in order to truly earn something, but I believe there are many ad networks that provide good CPM rates for some specific niches. What niche are your blogs all about?

I have used AdSense for my blogs , and many time i have gotten few amount of CPM rate ,but the only issue and problem is that the earnining is very low and its a issue
It's true. The earnings from CPM are very small indeed. I myself have not been too keen to seeking making money from CPM from adsense because of the rates from it

Com is the best way of earning as a publisher. But it requires much traffic. You need to work hard on your traffic to make it happen. All you need is to drive traffic and the skill will be your limit

I wouldn't say successful but these days I am earning fairly well from infolinks, which pay for ad impression. Depending on traffic location I get between 50 cents to $4 for 1000 impression

When it comes to websites, I am not equipped and don't really have much knowledge on that. I am not in them best position to give answer to your question. I am here to learn too and I will be watching proceedings

I do not have a website. Therefore, I do not have any knowledge on how you can earn from CPM ads. But I hear that you need traffic from tier 1 countries to earn from CPM ads.

Go for premium ad networks likeAadthrive, Mediavine and Ezoic. With these networks, you can earn a lot of money as they will provide all the necessary support for you to start making money as they don't make money if you also don't make money.

Yes it is good way to make money if you have high traffic website and better ads placement as it helps you get at least $2 per 1000 views and just imagine if you have 5000 daily visitor, it will ensure you get at least $10 something.
2 $ per 1000 views is high rate most of sites pays lower rate like for example 0,2 $ per CPM and CPM doesn't mean a visit because visitor can visit web page several time but it is counted as one impression so CPM means 1000 views 24 hours different visitor and if it is detected that you use traffic exchange you forfeith right from earning from CPM.

Cost Per Minutes CPM is one the good ways to make money online but it's not as easy as it looks. I've invested some amount of money on this before but yielded nothing.
I don't really understand the meaning of CPM and i am just hearing its cost per minutes , its an investment option in which you can invest your money and later gain something from it.

Well I haven't been able to use the CPM method of advertising on my blog because I feel they are not effective as much as the SEO method.
Well they may not be effective as you want but trying it is not a bad idea because you will learnt something new with it that may be you don't know before.

Well they may not be effective as you want but trying it is not a bad idea because you will learnt something new with it that may be you don't know before.
Well I am open to learn new things on the platform and I think that I will try it far my blog to see how far that It can better manage mine blog which I am trying to manage on my own even with all the busy schedules that I have on my plate.

CPM (Cost Per Thousand Views) is an advertising model of various kinds of ad networks. You get paid a fixed amount for 1000 visitors to your website. I still do not know how this model works but have you earned money through this model?
This model of earning is not reliable at all as it is going to be hectic process trying to get 1000 views on a particular content on your website. The stress isn't worth it.

There was a time that I had a blogspot that I do have few traffic to my blog . Then I was using yllix ad network. It is a cpm ad network. But what they paid for 1000 views is small. They paid $0.1 per 1000 views. I made withdraw with the ad network more than once but the address network is no more functioning

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds