Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Been Successful When It Comes To Making Money From Website Through CPM Monetization Model?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
CPM (Cost Per Thousand Views) is an advertising model of various kinds of ad networks. You get paid a fixed amount for 1000 visitors to your website. I still do not know how this model works but have you earned money through this model?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have over 15 websites. I use CPM ads in my websites. I have not been very successful with CPM ads, but yes, I have made money from CPM ads. In order to earn from CPM ads, we need high traffic and most of the traffic should come from tier 1 countries.

For you to be using cost per thousand views ,you must be good in creating websites because if an ordinary person with not much knowledge about cost per thousand view uses it, you can't make much from it, you won't get a thousand visitors if you are not good and smart.

Sadly, most of the CPM ads networks are pop up or pop under ad networks. There are very few ad networks that provide CPM ads which are not pop up or pp under ads. Those existing CPM ads are either paying low, or have high traffic requirement for your site. For a small website, CPM ad networks are non existent.

Well I haven't been able to use the CPM method of advertising on my blog because I feel they are not effective as much as the SEO method.

CPM (Cost Per Thousand Views) is an advertising model of various kinds of ad networks. You get paid a fixed amount for 1000 visitors to your website. I still do not know how this model works but have you earned money through this model?
Making money online is a very easy stuff but it requires great work and one has to be very hardworking so as to make more and more money every time. that is how it works.

I
I am also looking for how to explore this cost per thousand views model so that I can use it to earn money. I would be glad to see a tip on how to go about it too.

I have never been successful when it comes to making money from website through CMP monetization mode, this is because I have never tried it before

Wo
Wow! I have not gotten involved in such before, cost per thousand views really, this is the first time am hearing this, and knowing is good.

Infolinks also pay via CPM model. However, they do not reveal their CPM rate. If you use inframe and in fold ads on infolinks, you can receive CPC ads. You get paid from both ads.

I have once worked on a website like that before. But i didnt really make much because it was not paying a considerate amount compared to what you are doing

I only know about paid affiliate marketing ads I do not know much about cpm as I normally just buy any code I need and pay for advertising if the need ever arises.

I have been rather successful with CPC ads (ads that earn you for clicks), it is really difficult to earn through CPM as you need a lot of traffic from tier one countrie.

Cost Per Minutes CPM is one the good ways to make money online but it's not as easy as it looks. I've invested some amount of money on this before but yielded nothing.

CPM is the best when it comes to earning as a publisher, I have earn money as a publisher through CPM. Once you have good amount of traffic, you will earn good amount of money. All you need is good traffic. Once you have that then you are good to go

This one is for the webmasters, lol. I have some ideas, even when I'm not a web developer. You need to be expert creating website, build high traffic for your site. Then send request to those AdSense that adopts CPM pay mode for monetization ti earn revenue as your site gain regular visits.

Yes it is good way to make money if you have high traffic website and better ads placement as it helps you get at least $2 per 1000 views and just imagine if you have 5000 daily visitor, it will ensure you get at least $10 something.

I haven't use cpm website platform to make money online, but j think CPM website is good idea to make money online, is good to invest on the website.

I have been into CPM in the past but it wasn't that successful. I tried all I could but I didn't make money from it. Maybe in the future I will consider learning it well before venturing into it again. And you also need some capital and a lot of traffic especially from tier 1 countries.

I have used AdSense for my blogs , and many time i have gotten few amount of CPM rate ,but the only issue and problem is that the earnining is very low and its a issue

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds