Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been given a business?

If you fail with the responsibility given to you by your family with all the hope they put on you to succeed in managing the family's business by bringing the business to a halt, you've already punished yourself and the entire family.

If you fail to conduct the business that was provided to you by your family, then your family may lose confidence. As a result of that they may never be encouraged to give you another kind of business. Under such kind of circumstances, people are left alone and they have to opt for a job. This is what I have noticed myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you fail to conduct the business that was provided to you by your family, then your family may lose confidence. As a result of that they may never be encouraged to give you another kind of business. Under such kind of circumstances, people are left alone and they have to opt for a job. This is what I have noticed myself.
Individuals who run down their family's business out of their carelessness and lack of management doesn't deserve to be given any chance with another person's businesses because if they cannot handle their own family's business, they cannot take care of another which isn't their own.

I will always advise anyone that before they enrust a business on anyone, they should make sure that the person have already been prepared in the process of running the business because that is the only way they can be guaranteed that the person is going to run the business successfully to see its growth rather than run it into the ground and bring the business to an end.

Was there ever a time where someone outright gave you their business? Maybe it's a family business and you're next in line to run it, or you inherited a business after a family member passed. Have you ever been given access to a business before? Did you make it work?
It can be a great opportunity to inherit or get a business. But it depends on a number of variables, such as your interest, your talents, and the state of the industry. Before selecting whether to accept and run the business, careful consideration is essential.

It can be a great opportunity to inherit or get a business. But it depends on a number of variables, such as your interest, your talents, and the state of the industry. Before selecting whether to accept and run the business, careful consideration is essential.

I believe that the person who is actually supposed to hand over a business to another person should be the one to carry out the evaluation on the person to know the person's capability of handling that business. This is because if you end up giving a business control to someone who doesn't have interest and capacity of running the business successfully, the business is definitely going to die.

Individuals who run down their family's business out of their carelessness and lack of management doesn't deserve to be given any chance with another person's businesses because if they cannot handle their own family's business, they cannot take care of another which isn't their own.

Well, under such kind of circumstances, it is very important for such kind of individuals to learn about the importance of family business or money in a general manner. This is why they must be responsible before they are given business in the first place.

Well, under such kind of circumstances, it is very important for such kind of individuals to learn about the importance of family business or money in a general manner. This is why they must be responsible before they are given business in the first place.
A family with a business they expected to pass down to their offspring should bring in those offsprings into the business from their young age as early as 20 years. They need to learn everything in the business before their succession. If they have built their knowledge in the business, they can manage it well.

A family with a business they expected to pass down to their offspring should bring in those offsprings into the business from their young age as early as 20 years. They need to learn everything in the business before their succession. If they have built their knowledge in the business, they can manage it well.

Well, each and everyone is very different. Not all the children in the same family would be able to conduct the business because each and everyone is different. Not all the children might be capable enough to run the family business.

Well, each and everyone is very different. Not all the children in the same family would be able to conduct the business because each and everyone is different. Not all the children might be capable enough to run the family business.
If you're trying to bring in your kids whom you want to hand over the business when you have retired into your business and find out the one's whom are not interested in business management, it's best to leave them out to do what they have interest in.

I have never been given a business, any business I have is one I have created myself. I can imagine it would be nice to be given the chance to take over a business, especially if it was given to you by a family member as that shows that they trust you to take over the business and continue to make it work even when they no longer can.

Most times, being given a business by the family, as you said, should be based on trust and a conviction that you are going to do a good job. You know that there are times where the family member will feel one person is good enough to handle the business instead of another and those are the decision that are always being made looking at abilities of the person the business is being given to.

Most times, being given a business by the family, as you said, should be based on trust and a conviction that you are going to do a good job. You know that there are times where the family member will feel one person is good enough to handle the business instead of another and those are the decision that are always being made looking at abilities of the person the business is being given to.

For me, before I leave my business to any of my kids, they must have been involved in the business with me for years for me to know they have what it takes to manage the business without my involvement in the business activities anymore. When they can't prove that to me, I will simply hire someone who can do the job and be paying him to oversee the business.

For me, before I leave my business to any of my kids, they must have been involved in the business with me for years for me to know they have what it takes to manage the business without my involvement in the business activities anymore. When they can't prove that to me, I will simply hire someone who can do the job and be paying him to oversee the business.

You are not wrong on your assertion that you will have to take a lot at what your kids are doing in the business, if they are involved. For me, I will have a plan that whether they like it or not, they must follow once I handed over the business to them. This is to avoid collapsing my business when I am still alive.

You are not wrong on your assertion that you will have to take a lot at what your kids are doing in the business, if they are involved. For me, I will have a plan that whether they like it or not, they must follow once I handed over the business to them. This is to avoid collapsing my business when I am still alive.

Well, I know from experience that when you force a business on someone who's not interested in being part of the business, that's 99% going to kill the business if they don't have a change of mindset towards the business management. It's very difficult to do anything right without having passion for it.

Well, I know from experience that when you force a business on someone who's not interested in being part of the business, that's 99% going to kill the business if they don't have a change of mindset towards the business management. It's very difficult to do anything right without having passion for it.

They will start right away by squandering the funds meant for business. This is because they don't care and they are not even ready to show that they will change for any reason. If they don't know how difficult it is to start a business, they won't value being given one business to manage.

They will start right away by squandering the funds meant for business. This is because they don't care and they are not even ready to show that they will change for any reason. If they don't know how difficult it is to start a business, they won't value being given one business to manage.

Seriously, this is a very big issue with most people who get everything handed to them on a platter. They don't know the effort it takes to build anything and that's why they will never see the need to work harder to see that which have been given to them grow.

Yes, I was given a business, and it was a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience. I felt really fortunate to have the chance to run and learn from a business firsthand. It brought a mix of challenges and successes, ultimately contributing to my growth and understanding of the business world.

Was there ever a time where someone outright gave you their business? Maybe it's a family business and you're next in line to run it, or you inherited a business after a family member passed. Have you ever been given access to a business before? Did you make it work?
Very occasionally such an opportunity comes in a family when you are given a business to run. If you act in the best interest and do business well then no one can stop you from making your business successful.I myself got such an opportunity to make my business more and more comfortable but I don't have any good courage on personality, I was not rich so I did not give much progress to my business. But as my confidence in working increased and Alhamdulillah now I am running a successful business.

I have not gotten such opportunity but if by mistakenly, I can make it out. Am working as a business personel as I have learned a lot from it. I have so much interest in business.

I have not gotten such opportunity but if by mistakenly, I can make it out. Am working as a business personel as I have learned a lot from it. I have so much interest in business.

Business is great if you can manage to start one on your own or have one given to you by your family or friends to manage. Business gives you more room to grow financially more than you can when working for another business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds