Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting fired (sacked ) from work is a normal thing in the business world , though I have never been sacked from my place of work I normally leaves when I no longer feels convenient concerning the work ,
I have witnessed workers being sacked due to many reasons .

I have never been sacked from a job. This is due to the fact that I try my best to stay in line with laid out rules and regulations. This helps to avoid anything that could lead to me getting sacked.

I have never been sacked and I do not pray to ever get sacked at all, because it is a negative review that will definitely affect one's credibility especially if you have plans or working for other organisations.

Have not been fired before in a job and the reason is that most of the business that I engage in are my businesses and that is why I've not gotten such experience before. Getting fired would be a very bad experience most specially if your livelihood solely depends on the job.

I only know about some individuals who got fired from their place of work and I must confess that it has been a very difficult time for them because getting another job is not easy here.

Personally I have not had such experience but I believe it really hurts to be fired from a working place most especially a family man of whom all family needs depends on the job.

Yes, I was fired from my first job. I made a mistake with the register and it was shorted $400 or so and I couldn't figure out what I had done nor could anyone else. The head manager didn't like me and while all the other managers did, they just sacked me and accused me of stealing it.

Actually I have known of people who have had such terrible experience, it called it terrible because of the situation they found themselves after that. it's easy actually.

Although I have never been fired from a job but I was once been rejected to do a particular job which pains me for although a week to recover to my normal self in my working place.

Since I started working , I have been loyal and hard-working with my employer and with that , I have never been fired for any reason whatsoever , I only leaves when I have another better alternatives.

Since I started working , I have been loyal and hard-working with my employer and with that , I have never been fired for any reason whatsoever , I only leaves when I have another better alternatives.
Yeah, that is nice of you because I have see people that do not even do well at there working place and they like giving so many excuses but once they are fired, they will think that there boss dislike them.

I have never been fired at a job but I have seen some people like that them are never been happy when such happened, it's can be very painful to see yourself in such condition.

I have never been fired before and I have worked with five organizations so far. I think when you put in your profession ethics in performing your duty I don't think you can be fired.

No I have never been fired from a job but when I discover that I no more find happiness in the job, I do work away. The reason most people get fired from a job is because of character and it is not a good way to leave a job because relationships and reputation will definitely be ruined

It will be a very terrible situation or a very bad feelings when such happens to you and that is the source of your survival. personally I have not had such experience before and am still praying I could never have such in life.
It will be a very terrible situation or a very bad feelings when such happens to you and that is the source of your survival. personally I have not had such experience before and am still praying I could never have such in life.

I don't know if I should call it fired or retrenched , I was working for a certain government program back then before the pandemic and they are paying handsomely well but in the midst of the pamdemic, they announced that the government could not continue to pay because there's no fund , so they had to let us go.
I have never been fired before and I have worked with five organizations so far. I think when you put in your profession ethics in performing your duty I don't think you can be fired.

Actually I have never got fire from any job I am doing either online or offline because I really believe with myself that I am doing it well. Even if I don't do as expected, I will be told to improve myself.

Actually I have never got fire from any job I am doing either online or offline because I really believe with myself that I am doing it well. Even if I don't do as expected, I will be told to improve myself.
Even me too I have never been fired from work before. I believe this will be one of the most awkward moment for the employees. This is not a funny experience. This might indicate that your effort are not being appreciated.

As for me I fire myself before I get fired at the slightest moment of feeling awkward in my work place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds