Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Been Banned From an Earning Program?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
You might feel uneasy to answer this question because the general concept of getting banned is "you violated terms" however, sometimes you also get banned without any valid reason, or even get banned because the earning program itself was a scam. Has this happened to you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Thankfully it never happened to me, I was once warned on RIF and since it was not my fault the earning was taken back and that mod was removed from their position.

I was once warned on beer money forum but it was 2-3 years ago and after that I am so careful about what I post on the website and it was like an eye opener for me.

I was also warned from beer money forum before way back 2 years ago and it was really terrible but I understand and just follow the admin suggestion and rules in order to stay in the site and to keep earning as well..

I was also warned from beer money forum before way back 2 years ago and it was really terrible but I understand and just follow the admin suggestion and rules in order to stay in the site and to keep earning as well..
We all know they are a little strict when it comes to rules and banning but still its a website that pays really well so we need to stick with it and follow all the rules.

You might feel uneasy to answer this question because the general concept of getting banned is "you violated terms" however, sometimes you also get banned without any valid reason, or even get banned because the earning program itself was a scam. Has this happened to you?
This has happened to me three times and it helps me to be careful of the way and work on posting platforms

Thankfully this has never happened and it will be bad if we are warned or penalized or banned for any reason

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds