Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you ever accidentally hurt yourself?

Credits
There is one injury which I usually have every now and then when I was still a kid. I normally hit my first toe when walking on a stone which sharply open up the flesh. It used to be very painful and for at least 3 to 5 weeks, I wouldn't be able to wear any shoe that covers the leg. I have also cut myself a couple of times when cooking.

Have you ever accidentally hurt yourself?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, with a harmer. I smashed my finger into bits with it when I was trying to fix my door. It was the last day I held a harmer again in my life.

I and some old friends were walking home from school and I had small heels on my school shoes. I stood on a broken pavement and went over on my ankle. I thought I had just twisted my ankle so I carried on walking to meet my mum and her friend at the primary school to pick up my brothers. It wasn't until I got to the school that I realised I had done more damage and my mum and her friend had to help me home.
I decided to see if it eased by morning, but it didn't and I had to go to the hospital. Turns out I had almost broken the ligaments in my foot and was in a boot for 3 months.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds