Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you earned from Truelancer?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Truelancer is a freelancing platform that has been in existence for long. On Truelancer, writers have several career options, including copywriting, technical writing, academic writing, content writing, SEO writing, and translation. It is a freelancing platform that is worth trying

Advertisement Placeholder
You can apply for jobs on Truelancer's website or mobile app once you become a freelancer. You can also increase your profits by customizing your profile and establishing an hourly rate based on your abilities and expertise.

I'm a freelance writer, but I haven't tried Truelancer yet. I need to do research on it to find out if it's worth trying or not.

If anyone of you has tried Truelancer, what has been your experience? Is it profitable and easy to get work there? Is it just like Fiverr and Upwork or different? Please share your experience.

I have read a lot about this freelancing site but I have never worked in it. I think one thing that put me off is their payment method. I don't have PayPal and so I don't work in sites that offer it as the only payment option.

I know truelancer but I am not working on the site. I have mainly worked on upwork and SEO clerks and made good money on these freelancer platforms. These days I am not active in freelancing sites.

I have not heard of this freelancing platform before though, but i noticed your focus was on writing. Is this a freelance site ment for only writing, or are there other freelance gigs once can do on the platform as well?

I know truelancer but I am not working on the site. I have mainly worked on upwork and SEO clerks and made good money on these freelancer platforms. These days I am not active in freelancing sites.
That is great for you that you have found success in Upwork and SEO clerks. I would like to give them a try too. I hope to get article writing clients from there. Then I can start selling my skill, I could really use the money.

I was successful does not mean you will also become successful. You will have to try yourself to see if you will become successful. Some people are successful on a certain kind of sites and some are successful on others

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds