Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't really found one that is good enough, but am quit sure I will do so before the end of the year. I have been planning this for a while now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I plan on really monetizing my content creation skills this new year. I also hope to boost my fashion design skill better this year by introducing new fashion port folio to my clients. Making them see fashion from an entirely different angle.
Yes actually I have found a business idea to develop in 2021 that he is importation of palm oil and also investing in real estate this is a very lucrative business.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
So how far have been doing with this dream of yours? Have been successful with FOREX and/or Gaming? Can you share your experiences with either?

Well! In this new year 2021 the business plan that have really thought of is opening of a good and nice restaurant just as have mentioned earlier and with any capital am able to raise I will make sure I start something as soon as possible.
I have always had this idea of exporting palm oil produced abroad and in this year 2021 I think the idea got up to a nice start as I have started gathering resources or capital for this business in my little ways.

Yeah i have found a profitable business idea that I'm still working on it to see that i executed it but this will take time because it require much capital and experience to start.

The business I planned going into is agriculture. We are currently going through food scarcity in my country as a result of the attack on farmers and destruction to their farmlands. So investing in food this period for me is a great idea.

My real business is just to hone my skills in writing and expand to all areas of writing. Stories, articles, SOP, CV just anything that is written. It is crucial for me right now as I don't want to turn down some offers.

So how far have been doing with this dream of yours? Have been successful with FOREX and/or Gaming? Can you share your experiences with either?
I am not a forex trader, I am of crypto trading. I own a console gaming shop in my locality, and at the moment everything is going as planned with my offline business.

I have a business that I planned to add to the already existing one but the capital to fund the business is not yet available. I am still saving to meet up with the amounts I needed to establish it.

I plan on really monetizing my content creation skills this new year. I also hope to boost my fashion design skill better this year by introducing new fashion port folio to my clients. Making them see fashion from an entirely different angle.
Investing in real estate is a profitable idea but this year 2021 if anyone want to go into business because it is very lucrative.

I have so many business ideas on my mind but the ones I really want to invest in is fashion designing and shoe making. I am striving to improve skills in these two handiworks and make more money from them. One thing that is pushing me into these businesses is the creativity involved in them.

Right now I plan to go into Amazon Kindle publishing Business. With this business, all that is required from me is just to write ebook and post it on my Amazon account and start making money

In this 2021 I have already started my business even though I started the planning since last year but it has come to fruition now and that is solid mineral business processing crude calcium carbonate in powder form.

The two businesses that I have in mind are crypto currency and forex trading and importation business. I see the tow as a very lucrative and very easy business to do with easy propfit

Well! In this new year 2021 the business plan that have really thought of is opening of a good and nice restaurant just as have mentioned earlier and with any capital am able to raise I will make sure I start something as soon as possible.
The restaurant business is a very lucrative business idea for you to open in this year 2021 in our country most restaurants and now taking diners at full capacity despite the coronavirus impediment which is still being felt all over.

The two businesses that I have in mind are crypto currency and forex trading and importation business. I see the tow as a very lucrative and very easy business to do with easy propfit
I believe you've started one of the business that is on your radar this year, cos the year is driving towards conclusion and you need to start somewhere.

I believe you have started your business... I realised this was made January this year and you haven't been frequent online... can you tell us how successful it as been?.

I believe you've started one of the business that is on your radar this year, cos the year is driving towards conclusion and you need to start somewhere.
No I am not planning to start any of the business this year because I still have somethings to do but definitely next year I will start a business by then I would have gathered enough money and I will have time for the business

I only aim to expand my business this year , I am currently awaiting a government grant if am lucky to get it will be a booster to my business

Write your reply... have any one find a profitable businesses idea in 2021 no nat at all as for me I didn't find any business ideas in this 2021 but in my own points of view that is a great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds