Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for now I've not yet started the type of business I am interested to do online, is just a matter of some months, I'll get to start the type of business I am interested online to see how it will be

Advertisement Placeholder
I plan on really monetizing my content creation skills this new year. I also hope to boost my fashion design skill better this year by introducing new fashion port folio to my clients. Making them see fashion from an entirely different angle.
Yes I have found a profitable business idea do in 2021 and one of this profitable business is investing in cryptocurrency and also nursery estate business days are very lucrative business to do.

Yes I have found a profitable business idea do in 2021 and one of this profitable business is investing in cryptocurrency and also nursery estate business days are very lucrative business to do.

Money is the problem of many people , most people have business orientation and strategies to make money both online and offline , dealing with crypto currency like you said is a good business.

No I am not planning to start any of the business this year because I still have somethings to do but definitely next year I will start a business by then I would have gathered enough money and I will have time for the business
It is left to you to start up anytime. Money is needed most, save thoroughly dear to meet up your next year expectations or still wait further.

This is a really nice idea, and coupled with the fact that it is in line with what you know about is really nice, I hope you do get it right.

I already have a business I've been managing for years now, maintaining it, its simply my priority in life. And not just looking elsewhere.

I already have a business I've been managing for years now, maintaining it, its simply my priority in life. And not just looking elsewhere.
That is a good point because it means you are focused on your business. Looking around for another business can interfere in your concentration that can lower your efficiency.

Currently I am learning graphic design skills and I hope before the year ending or latest year ending, I should be able to startup my own graphic design brand.

That is a good point because it means you are focused on your business. Looking around for another business can interfere in your concentration that can lower your efficiency.
You're right man. I'm moving forward with my business no slow down. I'll take online earnings for now as my side hustle gig.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
If you will accept that affiliate marketing is a business then for me the most profitable business in the year 2021 is affiliate marketing because all you need is just your phone and an internet connection and they are good to go.

Indeed, within this particular year 2021, business I have actually strategy to begin is actually to available a computer system facility, am actually believing ways to bring up a funding to start-up business, that is the type of company I have actually strategy to launch this year 2021.

I also plan to go into forex trade and I have started receiving training from experts in the field. I have lay my hands on some useful tools that would help my journey. YouTube is another wonderful source of information to invest in forex. Moreover, there is need to be well informed on the niche that you choose.

If i have a lot of money this year i will go into cryptocurrency investment as this is the best investment i have set my mind on,if i invest in bitcoin now there is a greater chance that the bitcoin i bought for small amount of money will actually worth alot of thousands of dollars in the nearest future, that's the one I know I can do and I think it actually depends on what other people need.

If you will accept that affiliate marketing is a business then for me the most profitable business in the year 2021 is affiliate marketing because all you need is just your phone and an internet connection and they are good to go.
Those who are running affiliate marketing are testifying how useful it is. Their is no doubt, affiliate marketing business worth it cos it's income generating.

Those who are running affiliate marketing are testifying how useful it is. Their is no doubt, affiliate marketing business worth it cos it's income generating.
It definitely worth it, I just joined a group to learn all about affiliate marketing, hopefully I will be lucky and start making cool cash before the end of the year.

Entrepreneurs tend to start businesses when the economy is buoyant and flourishing, and few will consider 2021 the year to launch a business as the world is just picking itself up after a pandemic that impacted most economies negatively. For entrepreneurs, having fewer competitors means one less thing to worry about.

It definitely worth it, I just joined a group to learn all about affiliate marketing, hopefully I will be lucky and start making cool cash before the end of the year.
I think affiliate marketing fits you since you're a woman. Women does wonderful things when it comes to convincing men to buy from them.

I am sure that there re countless of business opportunities out there to take advantage of. Particularly, I am in love with agriculture, it a really lovely field. Regardless of what happens in the world today, people will definitely find a way to feed, weather or not there is a virus. Agriculture can't go out of season, that is why I love it.
This pandemic and the eventual lock down has actually made a lot of persons to start looking inward into the issue of agriculture seriouslly.agriculture is the future,because you will always need food to sustain life.

Been rich is a choice and been poor is also a choice, firstly I feel some person just are very okay with money that can solve some of their pressing needs,they don't want money that can buy them every they want
[automerge]1630897436[/automerge]
Sincerely speaking,i have been poundering on this for a longer time before now, business is not as easy as we hear,to me the profitable offline business is selling provision,while online is dealing on forest trading or crypto currency,or social management of account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds