Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your boss ever hurt your feelings?

On several occasions, I have experience being hurt by my boss because he complained too much and I see it has a normal stuff at work because there's no way you wouldn't have your boss hurt you once in a while.
I understand you. What I just want to say is that complaining is different from correction. It's a normal thing for a boss to correct the people working under him or her. However, when a boss is complaining incesantly about what his workers do then that is not normal. If a boss is always complaining about my work, I would interpret to mean he doesn't want me again and I will quit his company.

Advertisement Placeholder
Feeling hurting from your boss is not really something that you have to think much about, it might be fault or even it might be his fault, so you just have to take it like that because he or she is still your boss.

Feeling hurting from your boss is not really something that you have to think much about, it might be fault or even it might be his fault, so you just have to take it like that because he or she is still your boss.
There are so many people that have been hurt by the boss and it is not really good nothing at all because it will bring about low self-esteem at work and he wouldn't be able to give your best.

There are so many people that have been hurt by the boss and it is not really good nothing at all because it will bring about low self-esteem at work and he wouldn't be able to give your best.
If you are subjected to maltreatment from the boss at office incessantly it will lower your self-esteem and you wouldn't be able to give your best at work, which is not really good.

If you are subjected to maltreatment from the boss at office incessantly it will lower your self-esteem and you wouldn't be able to give your best at work, which is not really good.
Love very correct with your submission because if a staff is exposed to incessant maltreatment it will lead to self esteem and the staff will be not give the first at work.

Well as we all know, hurting of feelings at work place is quite inevitable most especially when you are working under someone. I have been for a while now but I am not hurt yet because I try not to engage myself into someone business and I try to perform my office duties effectively at the right time.

I do not ever want to keep any of these little details whenever I am in business. This is why I usually just prefer that things will just go out straight and I forget everything that happens immediately I go home.

Bosses might be tough sometimes to their employees and might hurt their feelings, either when they are angry or stressed and it might be a little inconvenient, he might scream or yell at you or even tell you horrible things about yourself which might be disturbing.. As long as he doesn't mean to hurt you and as long as it doesn't happen very often then it's fine, because we are all humans and we make mistakes but if it keeps happening often and he really hurts you everytime you should consider talking with him about that or even to consider to leave the job because people hurting our feelings is not something we should ignore. So did your boss ever hurt your feelings? how did it feel?
Bosses might be tough sometimes to their employees and might hurt their feelings, either when they are angry or stressed and it might be a little inconvenient, he might scream or yell at you or even tell you horrible things about yourself which might be disturbing.. As long as he doesn't mean to hurt you and as long as it doesn't happen very often then it's fine, because we are all humans and we make mistakes but if it keeps happening often and he really hurts you everytime you should elfconsider talking with him about that or even to consider to leave the job because people hurting our feelings is not something we should ignore. So did your boss ever hurt your feelings? how did it feel?
My boss has made a snide remark about me before me I was offended but I took it on the chin because we aware all humans at the end of the day and maybe he saw a flaw in me which I wasn’t aware of myself. So when these things happen I try not to take them too personal

I do not ever want to keep any of these little details whenever I am in business. This is why I usually just prefer that things will just go out straight and I forget everything that happens immediately I go home.
It is only necessary that you should not think of anything rather than focusing on your job. You will need to endure and take it as a good faith because you do not have control over the business.

Definitely yes , there are most time when your business might hurt your feelings because when you are not making enough sales as you think , you will be disappointed.

I think that it is very common thing. Many employers usually hurt the feelings of many employees without even feeling regretted about it. Criticising to some extent is common and this could have a bad effect on employees.

Yeah. Just that some times the Bosses do not feel like that and also failed to understand that. That is why most people usually look for an alternative work outside.

Actually feelings are mean to be hurt all time and most time even when you are self employed or the boss of your own company. we always tried to.manage our emotions so that we can not get hurt to a bad extent.
I think that it is very common thing. Many employers usually hurt the feelings of many employees without even feeling regretted about it. Criticising to some extent is common and this could have a bad effect on employees.
Well, I believe if you are working for someone, definitely hurting of feelings is inevitable no matter how hard you try your best. even the entrepreneur, his feelings are sometimes also hurt by is employees.

Actually feelings are mean to be hurt all time and most time even when you are self employed or the boss of your own company. we always tried to.manage our emotions so that we can not get hurt to a bad extent.

Well, I believe if you are working for someone, definitely hurting of feelings is inevitable no matter how hard you try your best. even the entrepreneur, his feelings are sometimes also hurt by is employees.
Yeah that is the fact about life in terms of businesses or working under some one. You should know that it is either the boss might hurt you or you, yourself might hurt the Boss.

Yeah. Just that some times the Bosses do not feel like that and also failed to understand that. That is why most people usually look for an alternative work outside.
If you continue to hurt the feelings of your employees it will definitely affect your productivity at work. This is why it is very important you always look for the happiness of your employees at work.

Yes , several times has my boss hurt my feelings as a worker's , but not only my feeling but every workers feelings , but I understand him most of the time , its because of the stress

Many times my boss always get me irritated before i leave the job. He never care about employee feelings, the only thing he care about is for the work to be done in the speculated time so that there won't be a problem

On several occasions, I have experience being hurt by my boss because he complained too much and I see it has a normal stuff at work because there's no way you wouldn't have your boss hurt you once in a while.
It's not ideal for a boss to complained very often about the action of his or her employee. Instead of complaint, correction should be the right thing to do. If you correct an employee, it's better than complain.

Bosses might be tough sometimes to their employees and might hurt their feelings, either when they are angry or stressed and it might be a little inconvenient, he might scream or yell at you or even tell you horrible things about yourself which might be disturbing.. As long as he doesn't mean to hurt you and as long as it doesn't happen very often then it's fine, because we are all humans and we make mistakes but if it keeps happening often and he really hurts you everytime you should consider talking with him about that or even to consider to leave the job because people hurting our feelings is not something we should ignore. So did your boss ever hurt your feelings? how did it feel?
This is something normal when you work for others they may hurt you, fire you, decrease your salary and etc, but if you want to be independent you must start using your own talent.

If you continue to hurt the feelings of your employees it will definitely affect your productivity at work. This is why it is very important you always look for the happiness of your employees at work.
Yes I know that once you do hurt your employees, it will definitely affect your business but one should try to know that to be hurting in some aspect of life is normal and can not be avoid totally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds