Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your boss ever hurt your feelings?

It is normal in every workplace that there are some things that might happen that people will not be happy with but didn't you just have to move on because we are all humans.
It is quite understandable because there will be one or two chastisement when it comes to work and the employee cannot be 100% perfect all the time.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is quite understandable because there will be one or two chastisement when it comes to work and the employee cannot be 100% perfect all the time.
Anybody who is doing a work in any business organisation must try his best but some of the time his or her best may not be the best. In that case the boss must be able to understand some situations.

Anybody who is doing a work in any business organisation must try his best but some of the time his or her best may not be the best. In that case the boss must be able to understand some situations.
It is always good to put in your best Wherever you're working and ensure that you perform optimally for the success of the business , because that is the essence of your employment.

It is always good to put in your best Wherever you're working and ensure that you perform optimally for the success of the business , because that is the essence of your employment.
Yes, as an employee must understand that the purpose you were employed is to ensure that the business is successful and therefore you must put in a lot of work and your best.

Yes, as an employee must understand that the purpose you were employed is to ensure that the business is successful and therefore you must put in a lot of work and your best.
Most of the employee would not act accordingly to the purpose at which they are employed and will keep doing something else . This is really unethical because you should act professionally at your workplace.

There was a time in which I put a lot of work and sleeplessness into delivering a project and I was not well praised for it but instead it was just criticism. It was very annoying but I have nothing to do.

Most of the employee would not act accordingly to the purpose at which they are employed and will keep doing something else . This is really unethical because you should act professionally at your workplace.
this is why it is always important and necessary to employ a business manager who is very proactive in every area. He can discover employees that are not serious and fire them.

this is why it is always important and necessary to employ a business manager who is very proactive in every area. He can discover employees that are not serious and fire them.
It is very important for the business owner to have the business management skills because that is what he will apply for the smooth running of the business.

It is very important for the business owner to have the business management skills because that is what he will apply for the smooth running of the business.
having business management skills is always important and necessary for any business to become successful. It is also important to employ people who have a lot of knowledge.

Yes the last organization I worked for, my boss was cunning I tried he had that year to work very hard and my performance was so out standing,as the norm of the organization they usually conduct party at the end if the and issue gift to best active worker,my name was called but just an hand shake was what I got
This is something that can be very annoying to anybody who is in this situation. People who put their best to bring out the results usually like to be appreciated but that was not the case with him.

For me I don't even have a boss. I haven't work under someone before offline. I don't even have a plan to do that in the future , I will mostly concentrate online and I am still thinking of moving my online business forward.
Yes, online business is the best thing if it can be bringing enough money. Even if want to apply for job, I can't apply for job that can't give time to do my online jobs. I love making money online.

Yes, online business is the best thing if it can be bringing enough money. Even if want to apply for job, I can't apply for job that can't give time to do my online jobs. I love making money online.
There are so many reasons why online business may be important to some people. Personally I called myself a student even when I am not yet into the universe. When I get into the school online business is what I will be using to make money on.

having business management skills is always important and necessary for any business to become successful. It is also important to employ people who have a lot of knowledge.
It is very important for you to have such skill if you want to be successful in any business that you do. If you don't have a good business management strategy, it won't be difficult for you to achieve success.

It is very important for you to have such skill if you want to be successful in any business that you do. If you don't have a good business management strategy, it won't be difficult for you to achieve success.
Management is an essential aspect of any business venture. Without good management there is no way a business will be able to flourish. Management is like the engine of a business venture.

Most bosses always do this and they don't care when they do, when I was working for someone a few years back, I remembered putting my best effort to get a job done, but I was not recognised on that my salary was deducted. I had the company at heart but my effort was disregarded, and I was hurt deeply but I just moved on because I was paid to work

Well so far I have started my offline job for about a month now I have never gotten hurt by my boss and he do try to check on me, know what is going with me and try to guide me on what I don't know.

Well sometimes I don't really considered hurting my feelings as something to worry about because I know it's quite inevitable however to experience such when working under somebody.

Well sometimes I don't really considered hurting my feelings as something to worry about because I know it's quite inevitable however to experience such when working under somebody.
It is true that when you know that such thing is inevitable, you wouldn't take it as something very serious and whenever you're working under someone, you should develop a thick skin.

I do not think that there is anybody that will say he went to the workplace everyday and comes back with a straight face since he has been employed. Things like this are always going to happen but it is up to you to stay focused.

Well hurting your feelings as an employee is quite inevitable no matter how hard you have try to perform your duty. I have been try but sometimes it seems like my effort are not paying.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds