Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the increasing use of mobile phones increased the traffic to websites?

I remember using bar phones in the mid 2000s in order to browse websites on my phone and the page would hardly open up. Those old phones were not able to open websites. Right now in the year 2021, we have smartphones that open web pages quickly and without any problem. This has made it easy to browse the internet on smartphones. So yes, smartphones are playing a major role when it comes to increasing traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Mobile traffic is increasing, therefore, a lot of web master recommends that your website should be optimized for mobile devices. Mobile users have a short attention spam, if your content cannot impress then witin a few seconds, the visitors will leave your site immediately. Therefore, mobile traffic also has high bounce rate.

I fully agree that the use of phones has increased website traffic considerably. Previously, the use of the PC had already increased but not everyone has this possibility. Today, whether or not they have the means to have one, they go into debt and buy it. We all have a telephone and we have access to the Internet through that medium.

Technology is evolving. Mobile phones are getting cheaper day by day.People don't use the term very often and the effect is reading on the site as well People are visiting the website mostly through mobile phones.
I want to ask you what are the sites located on the mobile phone missed traffic.?

Technology is evolving. Mobile phones are getting cheaper day by day.People don't use the term very often and the effect is reading on the site as well People are visiting the website mostly through mobile phones.
I want to ask you what are the sites located on the mobile phone missed traffic.
Mobile phone really increase the traffic of so many sites,because everyone is on mobile and it very easy to access into any sites through the mobile phone. Unlike before when there is mobile phone just personal computer,the traffic was so low then,but now with the use of mobile phone everything changes I guess.

I want to ask you what are the sites located on the mobile phone missed traffic
Yes , the increasing use of mobile phones has increased traffic to websites. The use of mobile phone keeps increasing everyday and almost 99% of the world population now uses a browsing phone, we use to go to cyber cafe to do anything relating to browsing the internet's before, but now we can even browse the internet anywhere.

For sure yes,the increase in the usage of mobile phones all around the world,has brought about increase in traffic in the internet. The more the traffic the more the business transactions,so it is beneficiary to business owners online.

Increasing use of mobile devices have also increased mobile traffic on websites and blogs. These days people not only use mobile devices to check social sites but also surf websites and blogs. Therefore, you need to create responsive website.

I don't think mobile traffic has completely freplaced web traffic. However, it is also true that increasing use of mobile devices has also increased mobile traffic on websites. These days a lot of websites have app version

I want to ask you what are the sites located on the mobile phone missed traffic.?
Of course almost everyone has a mobile phone and that what most of us use to access websites, people that use desktops to browse the internet are usually workers. Can you clarify what you mean by sites located on mobile phone missed traffic? Do you mean sites that are not optimised for mobile phone?

Mobile phones definately contributes to building traffic on websites which is why we are seeing a lot of blogs springing up as mobile phones also generate traffick through the data consumed. It just might not be the same with desktop

The world is becoming More and more invested in the web and you really can not blame them as it is only natural that page loading speed increases . as at this more sophistication is also out to ensure that it copes with this.
[automerge]1621611571[/automerge]
The world is becoming More and more invested in the web and you really can not blame them as it is only natural that page loading speed increases . as at this more sophistication is also out to ensure that it copes with this.

Concerning if the increasing use of mobile phones has increased the traffic to websites. Well, I would say that the usage of phone in our present age has increased the traffic to websites has it cannot be compared to the rate of traffic generated some years back when there was limited phone that has access to the internet

It I no doubt that there is an increase in the number of people who now use the internet through mobile and that is why it is important to man your sites responsive.

Yes it as definitely added up to the population of the traffic in social media platform with the help of this mobile phone alot of people have showed up on social media .
[automerge]1623620212[/automerge]
Yes it as definitely added up to the population of the traffic in social media platform with the help of this mobile phone alot of people have showed up on social media .

Definitely, not just phone but phone with Internet. This as enable the number of traffic in a blog or website increased greatly. Example was during covid 19..

It has! You know technology has become the new normal and people are getting acquainted on how to make money online so they join the trend and it keeps going that way.

It is a big yes the increase of phone has really increase traffic on internet iniatially people will have to pay their way to where their is computer system,but now your can login at anytime,the internet is always busy now

Just like you said, smartphones are now very cheap so it is very easy to cause traffic in forum like this for those that will want to make money online

The major reason is because mobile devices are now cheap to obtain and most websites now are being optimized to load both on mobile and personal computer browsers. That way, no traffic source is missed out on.

Increasing use of mobile phones have increased mobile traffic. In the US, 55 percent of traffic comes from hand held devices like phones and tabs. That's why you need to optimize your content for mobile devices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds