Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the increasing use of mobile phones increased the traffic to websites?

Technology is evolving. Mobile phones are getting cheaper day by day.People don't use the term very often and the effect is reading on the site as well People are visiting the website mostly through mobile phones.
I want to ask you what are the sites located on the mobile phone missed traffic.?
The mobile phones or the evolvement of mobile phones has increased traffic in websites.

I have visited so many sites with my mobile phone there is no sight I can not visit with my mobile phone.
I can visit forex trading site any day any time. I have visited bizdustry.com and so many sites and as such we are generating traffic to the site.
Mobile phone has made things easier and faster.

Advertisement Placeholder
Technology is evolving. Mobile phones are getting cheaper day by day.People don't use the term very often and the effect is reading on the site as well People are visiting the website mostly through mobile phones.
I want to ask you what are the sites located on the mobile phone missed traffic.?
Mobile phones are now the most cheapest and affordable device you can that can help you access the internet. With the huge increase of mobile users due to its affordability as affected website traffic positively, over 60% of nowadays traffic do come from mobile devices and that's why it's advisable to always add a mobile version for your website. Making your website available to only desktop users will not bring you much traffic and this can affect you negatively.

Some 5 years ago the term "responsive website" came to fore because some websites can only be accessed properly using the computer. When you use a phone the display on the screen is not good enough. But now that the app is common for the big websites and almost all websites are now responsive that clearly means the phone is a big factor now in the internet. In the last that I read the internet is accessed by 60% mobile (phone and tablet) and 40% computer (laptop or desktop).

Definitely I think mobile phones that has access to the internet especially androids, iOS smartphones in general has definitely increased website traffic, nowadays all you need is a smartphone with internet access to be able to access different sites.

The increase use of mobile phones as definitely increased the traffic to websites.
The more mobile phones a bought and used, the more traffic websites get
Take google for example the traffic google gets increases yearly

Obviously , if the usage is increased so the traffic will also increased but there is one issue that always traffic increased in those websites where they get attraction .
Attraction is the main thing , because mostly people don't get any thing visiting websites so they keep avoiding to visit.

Yes it's all right we can say that mostly the traffic on the websites are due to use of mobile phone because all the people not have PC or laptop almost people had their own cell phone

Yes. The increase in the use of mobile phone as resulted in the massive use of internet which as turned to a lot of traffic for most bloggers and webmasters. Mobile device is now cheap in the phone market these days as you can get one for as low as $100 and another factor is that everybody wants to be on the internet.

Mobile phone is getting cheaper and almost every one can afford a smart phone, at this point every one can now access the internet from their phones . This alone has increase the traffic on the website and internet.

Absolutely yes, people now have access to website from the tip of their fingertips through the use of Android phones, this has driven more people to find out more information on the internet with their smart phones

Yes, the increasing of mobile phone using can increasing the website visiting. Because there are many people that like under age that do not yet use phone and I know that by the time they will have privilege to use phone they definitely open eyes to internet.

Obviously! I think 90% of the people on the internet today, are with their mobile phones. Computers are so expensive and the cost of buying data is not fair. Although in advanced countries, it a little bit different.

It surely did, because people now got the ability to use their phones as well to browse pages and internet overall, when that was only something that a computer would do back in the old days

In the third quarter of 2020, mobile devices (excluding tablets) generated 50.81 percent of global website traffic, consistently hovering around the 50 percent mark since the beginning of 2017.

I read a prediction from a marketing guru a long time ago that mobile traffic will completely replace web traffic. While replacement has not happened, we can see that mobile traffic covers substantial amount of traffic

The answer is yes, people keep buying mobile phones on daily basis, which they immediately configure for online browsing, if you have a website that's when you know that, the level of traffic you can generate in a day especially if your blog site have what the people need. People prefer phone than laptop,

Definitely with the increased in the use of mobile devices like tablets, smartphone and others. There is definitely an increase in the traffic on website. Many people now make use of their phones to transact and read more information on the website. Number of people that have phones is increasing everyday

Obviously it will not be wrong to say that the traffic on websites and forums are due to the usage of mobile phone.
In olden days or few years ago when there was only television and desktop computer were only and internet packages were also very costly then at that time traffic was very low.
But now due to mobile phone and very cheap internet connection cause increasing it.
yeah well said dear, it is right in this era mobile phone usage is much more than previous years this factor high generated traffic on websites, because of technology and data packages people can visit soo many sites

Yes Osho use of mobile phone and internet has increased traffic and websites and other one social forms because when you use mobile phone and internet AdSense and Google is storing the browsing history and other bookmarks third in button increase the traffic Java if you are searching Facebook stuff than most of them traffic will be from the Facebook to your website is it depends upon your searching history

Infact, it's now best to make sure that every new site one creates is mobile friendly. This is to show how far the use of mobile phones to access websites has become.

People go everywhere with their phones not computers, so they can access information without waiting. You want to make sure your site is good enough for that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds