Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the increasing use of mobile phones increased the traffic to websites?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
Technology is evolving. Mobile phones are getting cheaper day by day.People don't use the term very often and the effect is reading on the site as well People are visiting the website mostly through mobile phones.
I want to ask you what are the sites located on the mobile phone missed traffic.?

Advertisement Placeholder
With the increased usage of phones surely there's more traffic, but I don't really get the question on missed traffic.

At present, the only system that the exporters use to avoid buying conflict minerals is verbal assurance: they simply ask, “Did you get this from a conflict area?”

Increasing pressure on electronics companies to ensure that their products do not contain illicit minerals from the killing fields in eastern Congo is beginning to have a significant impact. With bills on conflict minerals moving through Congress, the electronics industry has spent about $2 million per month lobbying Senate offices to relax the legislation,

Obviously it will not be wrong to say that the traffic on websites and forums are due to the usage of mobile phone.
In olden days or few years ago when there was only television and desktop computer were only and internet packages were also very costly then at that time traffic was very low.
But now due to mobile phone and very cheap internet connection cause increasing it.

The proliferation of smartphones has really increased the traffic to websites because most people visits websites these days through smartphone, even yours truly included.
Smartphone has also made it very easy for people to easily access website where they need bigger gadgets to be able to access in the past.

Technology is evolving. Mobile phones are getting cheaper day by day.People don't use the term very often and the effect is reading on the site as well People are visiting the website mostly through mobile phones.
I want to ask you what are the sites located on the mobile phone missed traffic.?
Yes this is absolutely right dear, as with the development and advancement of technology, people have an easy access to mobile phones, so i think there are no mobiles without Internet access.
Simply this is incredibly increasing the number of people on different websites

Exactly nowadays we are seeing the presence of people on websites and platforms, it is coming only because of increasing mobile and people are getting more and more engaged in technology and websites.

Trafficis broadly categorised into two groups, web traffic and mobile traffic. Due to the increasing use of hand held devices, mobile traffic is increasing. that's why mobile friendly design is one of the major SEO trends in recent time.

In the third quarter of 2020, mobile devices excluding tablets generated 50.81 percent of global website traffic, consistently hovering around the 50 percent mark since the beginning of 2017.

Yes. It has greatly increase. The easiest gadget to access different websites is sti the mobile phones. Few or handful of people use laptops compare to the numbers that use mobile phones.

The use of mobile is now the major source of traffics in the whole of the internet because it is much more easier to handle almost every where, most sites are mobile friendly and they also build apps that are Android and iOS compatible so they remain the biggest source of traffics.

Absolutely, the surge in use of mobile phone has direct relationship with the increase in traffic to websites. Easy access to the internet, which is now relatively cheap, makes it easy access the internet as often as possible at a relatively cheap rate.

I'm not so clear on the question but thee part I got was that on the mobile phone users increasing traffic and I think that is obvious. The purposeful use of mobile phones this days is usually to access information, hence more people use the internet etc...

Yes to an extent it has increased the the rate of traffic on websites . This is because people travel for other affairs and they can't be going out to any where without their laptop ,thus the use of phone becomes more convinent for them ,to use it for browsing at any place and anytime

Yes! Mobile phones have definitely increased the traffic to websites.There was a time you have to get to a cyber cafe before you can check mails and use that opportunity to browse the www.But now, you do that every seconds
And get to slide from one website to another in seconds.

Yea , mobile phone especially smartphone really had effect and influence how quick and easy people can access the internet, and in this age for the quest of information peope are looking for it anywhere and everywhere.

Mobile phones are becoming more cheaper and affordable, which means that many people now have access to smartphones and this have actually increased the number of people online, which has translated to increase traffic to websites and more followers on social media platforms.

Yes. Remember when you have to go to the cafe to gain access to your email address. Those stressful days are over with the invention of mobile phones. Now one can access sites in one's comfort zone.

People only visit those sites in which they have interest. There are some sites which don't attract visitors because of insignificant/pointless content.
But those sites which have content according to different people interest,are getting more traffic through mobile phones .

One of the very important thing that every website owner must consider is how mobile friendly his site is. This is because a huge percentage of people would rather access sites with their mobile because it is more convenient and handy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds