Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Has MyBB gone down hill?

KRBlaze7

Credits
I was reading about options as far as forum hosting goes and from what I read, most people say to avoid MyBB. I am not sure why or what would make someone avoid them. Does anyone use MyBB here?

Advertisement Placeholder
Down hill? Not sure.... They are going to release their new 2.0 series soon that might give them a leg up in the forum industry. Or it could be a flop. We will just have to wait and see.

I wouldn't say they have gone down hill but they definitely do need something new and fresh to stay up there with the other forum software. As stated above 2.0 is due for release soon and that could either flop or bring them back into the forum software market. I personally am looking forward to seeing what they offer in their new version.

Sometimes you're hot, sometimes you're not. Sometimes your product stinks and you lose your customers... I believe that's how Rome fell..

I don't think it has gone down hill. I think that it has lost its freshness, considering the long periods between major releases. I think once 2.0 comes out they will be back in the game better than ever.

I don't think it has gone down hill. I think that it has lost its freshness, considering the long periods between major releases. I think once 2.0 comes out they will be back in the game better than ever.

This may very well be the case.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds