Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has covid-19 affected your finances?

Covid 19 really affected my finances in a very nagative way especially during the lock down, I could not get my full salary and my expenses increased, it wasn't funny at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Covid has affected my finances badly. My adsense earnings have dropped, my product sales have dropped, my freelancing projects have dropped.

Covid-19 pandemic has actually affected my last year where I lost two major jobs. Like not loosing them but I was denied of the job after going through the final stage of the job recruitment process. It was so sad.

The covid 19 also affected my earnings but I think it's in a positive way. I started earning online during the covid period. I have been looking for jobs before then but the covid made me take my search online.

Because of the pandemic my income was affected and this was because restriction of movement were implemented in a lot of places. This is why I plan to take messages completely online in the coming days.

As long as there was Covid-19, my income decreased, especially my finances, my work was sometimes hampered, which previously was quite smooth. How about you? Is there the same?
You are really very lucky that it is only your finances that was reduced as a result of coronal virus like those that lost their job entirely without any hope of being called back by the company that fired them.

yes of course, because lockdowns make my income decrease ,because basically my income is obtained from offline working hopefully this pandemic will end soon
There is my speculation that another lockdown is going to be called upon as a result of the recent outbreak of the new variant of the Corona virus that is very serious more than how it used to be.

In the beginning, it seemed as the pandemic was affecting my finances but luckily I got an idea of learning some online skills and starting my career as a freelancer. So, now it feels like a blessing in disguise.

It does not directly affected my business because during then I was making money online. But its slows down so many things I could have finished up . well everything is okay now the effect of the Corona virus is nore for me

I'm just like any other person else the pandemic has affected mine. It is going to be very difficult for me to recover fully at this point in time but I am taking it slow and steady.

Most of the business has been affected negatively by th pandemic in the sense that some of the organisation that only has reserve fund survives while mist business collapsed and never rise again
I'm just like any other person else the pandemic has affected mine. It is going to be very difficult for me to recover fully at this point in time but I am taking it slow and steady.

I will not say it has affected me that way, just that it slows down my earning process because then I was not concentrating in my offline business as everyone was on lockdown. But however I was using that opportunity to make money by posting on bizdustry.

As a student my finances increased during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown. This is because I was able to venture into a lot of money making opportunities on the internet.

Though covid-19 affected my finances back then because I lost my job and I was forced to start earning online and saving to start my own business when the pandemic was lifted , so yes the pandemic affected my finance .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds