Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has covid-19 affected your finances?

Am just coming out of the shock of lock down by covid19 which has hinder us to grow due to fear I quiet my job because the location is closed to covid research center in plateau state VOM precisely

Advertisement Placeholder
The pandemic has greatly affected everyone either positively or negatively, but it's has greatly affected negatively in business, at work, earning, income and different areas

As long as there was Covid-19, my income decreased, especially my finances, my work was sometimes hampered, which previously was quite smooth. How about you? Is there the same?
The post just made remember what I passed through during the covid19 lockdown. For over 4 months I was not paid a dime. I managed to survived through private online tutorials but the income was not enough to meet all my important needs but was able to put food on my table.

I'm still attempting to recoup my losses from the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown. It did, in fact, have a financial impact on practically everyone.

The pandemic has not affected my own negatively although during the lockdown period things were difficult for some people but that was when I had an opportunity to make money online in which I am still doing till today... The lockdown period Was somehow a blessing to some people.

The pandemic affected my business , because my business had a lot of issues in the developing process ,which I really struggle to build up in the process of creating the business

Covid-19 has not affected my finances at all, but the growing rate of inflation is causing a lots of problem for me. I cannot afford many things now and the economy is crashing.

Covid actually paved the way for some businesses. The companies producing hand sanitizers makes more money during the covid era. I must confess, my income increases during the coving era.

For me, the effect of Covid 19 on my finances was actually positive. This is because I only depend on online earning as a source of money and during the pandemic period, I have had so much time to work online and so my earnings have increased.
The pandemic has affected my finances positively and negatively, positively in the sense that I got business oriented and i starts my own business and negatively because I lost my job .

Covid 19 pandemic affected lot of people's finances because most people source of income were shut down during the outbreak. But so many were able to migrate online to get back to earning.

As long as there was Covid-19, my income decreased, especially my finances, my work was sometimes hampered, which previously was quite smooth. How about you? Is there the same?

personally, this covid did not affect me at all financially, but I am sorry for those who actually went bankrupt because of this. especially restaurants or tourist companies have suffered.

The pandemic greatly affected by business and my finances.
At some point i had to call those who owed me and talk them into paying up.
I do not wish to go through the financial problems i did during the pandemic.

I don't think there is no one's finances covid 19 has not affected, covid 19 made a lot of people jobless in so many countries and so it affected every one at some point and even the rich were affected

It has affected many offline businesses for sure , but now the old time has returned where offline businesses are making more money in this post lockdown period.

Yes, covid 19 have affected my finances. Things have become so expensive and I end up buying little things with so much money and there is barely any money left to save.

Yes, covid 19 have affected my finances. Things have become so expensive and I end up buying little things with so much money and there is barely any money left to save.

I think you were planning to stock items in your house and this is something many people did during the times of pandemic. On the other hand, many business owners also tried to stock goods and sell them at higher prices during the pandemic.

The previous covid 19 pandemic has affected many business and brought about failure in business in all perspective,most especially during the log down.

Normally , If you are a heavy spender , your spending must be cut short because the income during the pandemic must stopped due to the standstill and the lockdown.

I think you were planning to stock items in your house and this is something many people did during the times of pandemic. On the other hand, many business owners also tried to stock goods and sell them at higher prices during the pandemic.
I never planned on stocking items in my house. In my country, the economy got really bad because of the pandemic and one ends up buying something sometimes double the formal price and it has really affected finances.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds