Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Patreon to monetize their content?

But what is very surprising is that the friend of mine just launched a YouTube channel but his account was deleted on the account that he posted affiliate link in the description box.
That's because he did not use a blog or landing page. YouTube will not allow you to post your affiliate link directly on their platform instead you have to use a landing page.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is important to check the legitimacy of this platform before registering on them. I will advise to make a little research because I have heard that some ads service offering companies do not pay eventually.

As a video content creator I haven't heard of this monitization PLATFORM talk more of using it. For me I use Google AdSense to monitize my contents and it has been good since I have been using it. It's just that it's hard to get approved on Google AdSense these days for your content.

Yes, people like to support their favorite content creator, but how many people will support it in the long run. However, I am thinking to give it a try and see if I can make money through this service. I have never worked with donation based monetization.

I've never used Patreon or even looked at its official website.
I am aware that it is a method of monetizing your content, though.
I see that many YouTubers use Patreon to generate additional revenue from their video production.

No I have never use it as a matter of fact is my first time hearing about this all much appreciate it if someone explain what that is,I have been hearing a lot about it.

What is patreon?

Patreon is a monetization solution for video creators, podcasters, writers. game developers, musicians, visual artists, etc.

How does patreon work?

By using patreon, content creators sell monthly memberships and subscriptions to their fans. Since the content creators are supported by their own fans, they can devote themselves to creating the best content. The content creators will continue to earn as long as the subscription/membership is active. The primary idea behind patreon is making content creators not dependent on ad-based monetization so that they are not pressurized to create content on popular demands.

How much does it cost?

Patreon is free, you pay 5-12 percent of what you earn.

How much can you earn?

Depending on the number of patreon subscribers and the kind of membership they buy, you can earn $5-$25.

Patreon is a platform that allows content creators to monetize their content by setting up a subscription service for their fans. Through Patreon, creators can set up tiers of rewards for their fans, and the fans can choose how much they want to pay for each tier. This allows creators to create additional content for their fans that is only available through the subscription service. Also, Patreon permits creators to set up one time payments and donation options, which gives fans the ability to support the creator directly

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds