Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Patreon to monetize their content?

you don't exactly monetize content with it, but you are just earning extra money there as you can make special vids there and have donations stored there and not on youtube where fees are higher
Are you making use of patreon?? I've never accessed the site which act similar to YouTube, Odysee etc. I'll be checking it now to know how i can get started.

Advertisement Placeholder
not at all I have not tried it in person but I have read of it features functions and the it important it is advisable it worth a try to prove.

I have never used this toll before as well as heard of it before. If this tool does what you said and explained it does, it will.not be a bad idea to use it

Are you making use of patreon?? I've never accessed the site which act similar to YouTube, Odysee etc. I'll be checking it now to know how i can get started.
i don't use it, but i'm actually aware of how it works as i'm in a friendship with lot of youtubers and we keep talking about that in discord servers

i don't use it, but i'm actually aware of how it works as i'm in a friendship with lot of youtubers and we keep talking about that in discord servers
That's pretty cool, that you engage in conversation with youtubers over there st discord to get reviews about how this pstreon works. Did they tell you how it works? If its better off than Odysee, or YouTube??

Video editing has become one useful skills highly needed in the world. Mainly because of social media. Although I have not used patreon, I believe it's good.

That's pretty cool, that you engage in conversation with youtubers over there st discord to get reviews about how this pstreon works. Did they tell you how it works? If its better off than Odysee, or YouTube??
Yes, actually, the majority of them consider it to be a newbie friendly platform when it comes to usage and it's pretty easy to setup, chat with patrons and share exclusive content there

Yes, actually, the majority of them consider it to be a newbie friendly platform when it comes to usage and it's pretty easy to setup, chat with patrons and share exclusive content there
That's great for the new vlogging site. It looks like odysee with what you said about them. I'll be going to check around this patreon site to see what its all about.

What is patreon?

Patreon is a monetization solution for video creators, podcasters, writers. game developers, musicians, visual artists, etc.

How does patreon work?

By using patreon, content creators sell monthly memberships and subscriptions to their fans. Since the content creators are supported by their own fans, they can devote themselves to creating the best content. The content creators will continue to earn as long as the subscription/membership is active. The primary idea behind patreon is making content creators not dependent on ad-based monetization so that they are not pressurized to create content on popular demands.

How much does it cost?

Patreon is free, you pay 5-12 percent of what you earn.

How much can you earn?

Depending on the number of Patreon subscribers and the kind of membership they buy, you can earn $5-$25.
I never used patreon for monetirization. Although I would share this rich information to a friend so she could use it to monetize her Youtube page.

I've heard several positive around patreon monetization platform. Its just nice for the options you mentioned. I love watching some funny videos, maybe I'll make one and create pstreon account and post it there, Lol.

As a developer, I used for my apps and use with Youtube and it is a good option to get some extra money and easy to use them. You don't lose anything means you can make good money from it without investing.

The best platform when It comes to monetizing is Google AdSense they are the best platform ever but Google AdSense is a bit hard to get approved but they are the best

What is patreon?

Patreon is a monetization solution for video creators, podcasters, writers. game developers, musicians, visual artists, etc.

How does patreon work?

By using patreon, content creators sell monthly memberships and subscriptions to their fans. Since the content creators are supported by their own fans, they can devote themselves to creating the best content. The content creators will continue to earn as long as the subscription/membership is active. The primary idea behind patreon is making content creators not dependent on ad-based monetization so that they are not pressurized to create content on popular demands.

How much does it cost?

How much can you earn?

Depending on the number of patreon subscribers and the kind of membership they buy, you can earn $5-$25.
This looks very interesting from the looks of it, although I'm yet to own my own business website but I'm going to recommend it to anyone who is willing to try it out.

What is patreon?

How does patreon work?

How much does it cost?

How much can you earn?

Depending on the number of patreon subscribers and the kind of membership they buy, you can earn $5-$25.
Thanks for the highlight. This is great. I tried once to register, but no one contributed to my project. I gave up, although i understand i was supposed to optimize my page for impressions and clicks. It is not hat easy.

I am not a video creator yet but I am planning on going to it very soon. I think I will have to save the name so that I will not forget in the sense that when I begin producing videos I may try them out.

I have used Patreon, but not for monetizing but for raising funds for supporting my blog. It is a good platform for crowdfunding for your project.
How did it go? Did you get people to support your project? I am curious about how to attract moe patreons to your project.

I haven't used Patreon to monetize my website because from what I have gathered about the platform it is not actually a platform to monetize one's website but you can gain some little extra passive income on the platform.

It doesn't look promising at all since my fans would have to pay for a subscription before I get to earn. Here, it's difficult to get people who would be ready to pay to use this type of service.

I am not used them before, probably because I have not heard about them. I'm not really into video making stuff for now even though I may in the nearest future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds