Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Patreon to monetize their content?

This might be a good way to make money for video creators and podcasters, or even bloggers. But I am not sure if a lot of people are willing to pay for your content because the web is filled with free content

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though, the platform will be very good to promote anything you are doing but I have not already used it before. I will make some research.

Patreon works better for podcasters and vloggers compared to bloggers. This does not man to say that bloggers cannot use paatreon to monetize their content.

What is patreon?

Patreon is a monetization solution for video creators, podcasters, writers. game developers, musicians, visual artists, etc.

How does patreon work?

By using patreon, content creators sell monthly memberships and subscriptions to their fans. Since the content creators are supported by their own fans, they can devote themselves to creating the best content. The content creators will continue to earn as long as the subscription/membership is active. The primary idea behind patreon is making content creators not dependent on ad-based monetization so that they are not pressurized to create content on popular demands.

How much does it cost?

Patreon is free, you pay 5-12 percent of what you earn.

How much can you earn?

Depending on the number of patreon subscribers and the kind of membership they buy, you can earn $5-$25.
I haven't really tried out patreon but I have seen a lot of youtubers like myself asking their subscribers to support them on patreon. Am hoping to do so as well.

To be honest with you today is my first time of hearing about this company I haven't heard about this company before I hope and pray it will be a great experience to hear give it a try I hope there minimum payout is low

Lol... you have to pay at the long run. Its nothing close to free. But can this work in Africa? I doubt.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.
Hmmm good question, a lot of. These offers are not available for Africans. And you mentioned something about paying at the long run, have you tried this system before??

This might be a good way to make money for video creators and podcasters, or even bloggers. But I am not sure if a lot of people are willing to pay for your content because the web is filled with free content
That means their are lots of competitors in the site. If higher percentage of people are not willing to pay for my content because of other free content.

I think this my first time of hearing about this platform. I have been looking for a way to monetize my website but I think this is worth a try. I think I will research about it and Know if u meet up with there minimum requirements and then if am qualified then I give it a try

not at all
I have never used patron to moterised my content despite the fact I have not rigister with a patron account

The knowledge I have around website monetization is limited and I am at the learning process and I intend to learn more around the niche. The bottom line is that blogging requires patience and perseverance. You may not earn a dime for years before monetization would surface.

Paetron is a good way to make money for developers and content creators but I just feel like this still limits the individuals to a particular amount when they can make more in freelance

I can't say I have used patreon before prior to today because Its just coming to my attention and from the details its looking like a good intiaitive too one worth checking out so fingers crossed

I have actually never ever utilized patreon and even inspected the authorities webinternet web site of patreon. Nevertheless, I understand it i a method to monetize your material.

Though I don't have any website I am running at the moment, but it is really interesting learning new things from talented and educated individuals here on different topics of discussion. There are really so much one can learn here apart from making money. I have really learnt a lot since I joined this forum. Thanks for sharing.

I think I have never come across of these before just hearing these for the first time, but using patreon I believe one can earn money by subscription.

I am also not sure whether this kind of money-making solution can work for you as a content creator. Yes, people like to support their favorite content creator, but how many people will support it in the long run. However, I am thinking to give it a try and see if I can make money through this service. I have never worked with donation based monetization.
Its definitely more profitable than creating content for free. I've never used Patreon, but some writers whose books I love on Wattpad have moved there and I would soon subscribe too.

I have no idea about this site and how it works. I am a content creator and I am looking for ways to get a larger audience and make more money. Patreon seems okay but I still don't understand how it works. I am going to search for the site online.

I have no idea about this site and how it works. I am a content creator and I am looking for ways to get a larger audience and make more money. Patreon seems okay but I still don't understand how it works. I am going to search for the site online.
Personally I'm just looking for ways to promote my own content on my own website because I believe that once my website start getting enough traffic is going to be able to pay me the kind of money I'm looking for.

Yeah. Patreon offers a very good service for people with contents, especially video contents and what not. I haven't personally used it but I know some of the channels I follow have an account there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds