Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Patreon to monetize their content?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
What is patreon?

Patreon is a monetization solution for video creators, podcasters, writers. game developers, musicians, visual artists, etc.

How does patreon work?

By using patreon, content creators sell monthly memberships and subscriptions to their fans. Since the content creators are supported by their own fans, they can devote themselves to creating the best content. The content creators will continue to earn as long as the subscription/membership is active. The primary idea behind patreon is making content creators not dependent on ad-based monetization so that they are not pressurized to create content on popular demands.

How much does it cost?

Patreon is free, you pay 5-12 percent of what you earn.

How much can you earn?

Depending on the number of patreon subscribers and the kind of membership they buy, you can earn $5-$25.

Advertisement Placeholder
Creators have procured over a billion dollars on Patreon. Rather than depending on fluctuating advertisement income or per-stream payouts, makers on Patreon can produce solid, repeating pay from their most energetic fans. Additionally, Patreon takes the littlest cut of any significant stage – around 8% of month to month income contrasted with as much as 45%.

While AdSense's advertisement driven framework can function admirably for YouTubers, particularly those with a ton of perspectives and supporters, Patreon is a bigger adaptation environment. Anybody making any kind of substance, from Twitch decorations to YouTube tutorialists, artists, and past can utilize Patreon to bring in cash off their substance.

Patreon is a good way to generate income. There are people who like to pay extra provided they have access to ad free content. There are also people who like to support content creators. However, in order to generate income from Patreon you need to create high quality content.

I usually make use of admin or just use social media advertising but paetron might be a good solution to content developers that will be willing to pay the subscription fee as there are advantages to this paetron and even upgrades.

What is patreon?

Patreon is a monetization solution for video creators, podcasters, writers. game developers, musicians, visual artists, etc.

How does patreon work?

By using patreon, content creators sell monthly memberships and subscriptions to their fans. Since the content creators are supported by their own fans, they can devote themselves to creating the best content. The content creators will continue to earn as long as the subscription/membership is active. The primary idea behind patreon is making content creators not dependent on ad-based monetization so that they are not pressurized to create content on popular demands.

How much does it cost?

How much can you earn?

Depending on the number of patreon subscribers and the kind of membership they buy, you can earn $5-$25.
Lol... you have to pay at the long run. Its nothing close to free. But can this work in Africa? I doubt.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.

Lol... you have to pay at the long run. Its nothing close to free. But can this work in Africa? I doubt.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.
I am also not sure whether this kind of money-making solution can work for you as a content creator. Yes, people like to support their favorite content creator, but how many people will support it in the long run. However, I am thinking to give it a try and see if I can make money through this service. I have never worked with donation based monetization.

I have seen a lot of people use patreon to earn extra from their youtube channels. Patreon is basically targeted towards content creator trying to make money from subscriptions. However, I have never used patreon myself.

Yes and with great success. I started a pet rescue website that also had general pet info. I posted the details on Patreon and i got several contributions. Some of them are still contributing monthly to date.

I have never used patreon or even checked the official site of patreon. However, I know it i a way to monetize your content. I see a lot of youtuber using patreon so make extra money from their video content.

What is patreon?

How does patreon work?

How much does it cost?

How much can you earn?

Earning $5-$25 in patreon, is it monthly? Or you earn it base on how many of your fans subscribed to your channel over there at patreon?? What you said looks promising, it is the one for musicians, content creators, podcasters, and video , and game creators etc.

I have used Patreon, but not for monetizing but for raising funds for supporting my blog. It is a good platform for crowdfunding for your project.

As a video content creator I haven't heard of this monitization PLATFORM talk more of using it. For me I use Google AdSense to monitize my contents and it has been good since I have been using it. It's just that it's hard to get approved on Google AdSense these days for your content

patreon can be considered a good monetizing option only for those who can build paid subscribers. This works best for those who can create premium content.

I have seen this monetization option being used on a lot of youtube videos. The video creators are asking to support through patreon. Isn't this like begging. Begging is not a good way to make money.

Earning $5-$25 in patreon, is it monthly? Or you earn it base on how many of your fans subscribed to your channel over there at patreon?? What you said looks promising, it is the one for musicians, content creators, podcasters, and video , and game creators etc.
You will earn from Patreon as long as people will subscribe to you through Patreon. You will earn even from one subscription, but having more subscribers mean you are earning more.

You will earn from Patreon as long as people will subscribe to you through Patreon. You will earn even from one subscription, but having more subscribers mean you are earning more.
Why I'm just too curious to ask, is because i love publishing some of video game live stream. I might be using patreon to get some views if it is just the way you mentioned, thanks.

you don't exactly monetize content with it, but you are just earning extra money there as you can make special vids there and have donations stored there and not on youtube where fees are higher

Well, I have never come in contact of this application for web to monitize my website before. I have never even heard about it before

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds