Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Ghost CMS?

joblessdude

Credits
Ghost is an open source CMS dedicated for blogging purpose. It's pretty simple to use and one click install is also available with certain hosting service providers. Ghost has been introduced mainly considering the increased security features. The themes are clean and SEO functions are available in built. Few SAAS sites have moved to Ghost from WordPress mainly for security features. If you're looking for a professional CMS then you can give a try to Ghost. Note: Don't expect more features.

I have tried out Ghost before. Honestly, I liked it. It was simple to use. But, I do think WordPress is a better option as there is a bigger community backing it but that's not to say Ghost is bad!

Ghost is an open source CMS dedicated for blogging purpose. It's pretty simple to use and one click install is also available with certain hosting service providers. Ghost has been introduced mainly considering the increased security features. The themes are clean and SEO functions are available in built. Few SAAS sites have moved to Ghost from WordPress mainly for security features. If you're looking for a professional CMS then you can give a try to Ghost. Note: Don't expect more features.
There are also more hackers targeting Wordpress.

There is a website called Dork Search where anyone can use those payloads and do illegal stuffs.

Considering the fact that I am not into blogging and I don't have a forum of my own, I don't use it. It is bloggers that usually use the ghost CMS.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor