Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Handmade jewelry business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Handmade work is very demanding in all countries. People love to buy Handmade jewelry for personal use or for gifts. Because they want unique gifts for their love ones... I am also in this field so I know how profitable it is.
But to start this business you must have creative mind to create unique designs in jewelry to get extra benefits from this business because you can buy Handmade jewelry from any creative artist online but if you know how to make jewelry by your own then this ll save buying price and you can earn all profit by selling it.
I remember , once I made an order of Handmade jewelry in one month and I got profit of 500€ . I worked hard day and night to compete that order which had 150+ accessories.
For one jewelry set which includes necklace, earnings,ring and braslet, I charge 20€ to 25€ for all accessories.
These examples are just to tell that if you know how to make handmade jewelry then your hardworking can save purchase price . And you can get good profit according to your working.

What do you say about this business? Is this business also profitable in your country?

Advertisement Placeholder
Handmade jewellery business is very profitable. I know of a lady that have been into this business for about some years and due to her creativity people liked and bought her jewels very well. Just within these few years she was able to build a large house and own an expensive car. She now have many branches and workers who are handsomely paid.

When you say handmade jewelry that means you have a jeweler or maybe it is you who would be making the jewelry. I agree that the profit is good because customers would be coming when they see that your craft is good. However, jewelry has many tricks especially with the so called carat of gold that you use for the ring or necklace. Just be sure to be honest with your customers so there will be no issue. There was a jeweler here who was faking the quality of gold for his products. When he was uncovered he lost all his customers.

Hand made jewellery is such a traditional art.
Mostly people like to wear hand made jewellery as this looks so pretty while wearing .
Now in the golden era of time people left wearing gold they chose to wear hand made crafts and jewellery so this business is really really profitable and gives the. Best in return

Handmade work is very demanding in all countries. People love to buy Handmade jewelry for personal use or for gifts. Because they want unique gifts for their love ones... I am also in this field so I know how profitable it is.
But to start this business you must have creative mind to create unique designs in jewelry to get extra benefits from this business because you can buy Handmade jewelry from any creative artist online but if you know how to make jewelry by your own then this ll save buying price and you can earn all profit by selling it.
I remember , once I made an order of Handmade jewelry in one month and I got profit of 500€ . I worked hard day and night to compete that order which had 150+ accessories.
For one jewelry set which includes necklace, earnings,ring and braslet, I charge 20€ to 25€ for all accessories.
These examples are just to tell that if you know how to make handmade jewelry then your hardworking can save purchase price . And you can get good profit according to your working.

What do you say about this business? Is this business also profitable in your country?
Yes handmade jewlary business is very profitable business in our country and get big profit by giving small investment.

Making this kind of things is now in these days so useful .
Mostly people love to wear artificial jewellery in the events,weddings and in occasion days .As the price of gold is unaffordable so not everyone can afford this expensive jewellery so this business is more profitable as compared of gold

Handmade jewelry is so popular among the fashionistas male and female in these modern world who are fashionable, thereby such fashion tools will be profitable. But, sourcing for strategic place where it will be of high demanding is so crucial to determine its profitability. It would also work out well if the advertisements is sometimes done online and all other social platform where potential customers could be persuaded to buy the handmade jewelry products.

It's and low Inc business that a person can start with a few number of hardworking people. As thus business require experienced and hardworking persons to development and emerge easily in the society.

Yes handmade jewelry is profitable business.Although the jewelry business is profitable, you can lose a lot of money, especially if you do not calculate all the costs associated with running your business. Remember that you also need to incur costs (and time), sales fees and shipping costs.

There's something special about handmade products, people tend to admire and appreciate handmade products because they are usually beautiful. Handmade jewelries are very popular and easily identified because they always standout, the only downside is that they are usually more expensive than the other jewelries but that's because of how they're crafted.

I mean aren't most of jewelry handmade? its no question that it is widely requested by everyone, and everywhere to be frank, i don't remember I've seen or heard someone buy jewelry here that isn't hand made , so yeah it is quite interesting and widely requested , if you're into it keep up!

Jewellery making is a viable low investmentbusiness for hands-on creatives, but crafting skills aren't required—making jewelry one of the most popular things to make and sell online.

Handmade jewellery is very trendy now a days it has unique and different design among rest.But it's very expensive in our country

Before going into this type of business you must understand what you need I mean the type of material you will need example of the material I'm talking about a gold or silver and this are the decorative material which are rare in some country, so if you are willing and ready to start this you must have a constant and steady supply of silver or gold for jewellery decoration and other materials you think you might need when making jewelries

Last edited:

Handmade jewelery is a very profitable business and mostly people prefer to wear on big occasions There is a huge advantage that we get cheaper.

Yes handmade things are very popular .In all countries this is continued .All the people prefer handmade things .Because it save the money of buyer and also enhance the business of seller

Yes this is a profitable business, as long as there is a market for it and there is always a market for ornaments and jewelry. Online is a great place to market and advertise this type of product, since it is handmade people will love them and sometimes you could orders with specific customer specifications. Quite profitable.

This business is good for those that has the skill of handmade jewelry, it's a skill that is learnt for a while, once learnt, the person can then go into the business.
This business requires hard-work to succeed in it and I discovered in my country that it's mostly done by the female folks, all in all it's a profitable business that requires hard-work and consistency to earn profits.

Handsome jewelry is a profitable business, I have seen many people that do that kind of business and them are doing well in the business, so it is very lucrative business they make so much money in the business.

Now specially in covid and in the time when gold prices are in bullish run every one special medium level people can't buy gold on high prices.
So the jewelry business is also at it's peak these days and it likely gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds