Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Handmade jewelry business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

While the jewelry business is profitable, you might end up losing a lot of money, especially if you don't calculate all the associated costs for running your business. Remember that you also need to factor in the cost of labor (and time), selling fees, as well as shipping costs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Handmade jewelry business is very popular in my country. This business is very profitable but only for those who know how to make jewelry at home. A person who doesn't have any idea can't start this business.

Is is a very lucrative business, you would make lots of money in this line of business if you're the one making the hand jewelleries all by yourself as there would be no nedd of importing and paying for shipping fees etc

Jewelries is an accessory that appeals to the high class in the society especially millionaires and women too. The business can be very profitable if you know the market very well.
But I think it's an expensive business to run and would require huge capital.

Homemade jewelry is very much profitable but before you go into such a business you must put in place all processing equipment and some heating element that can convert solid gold to liquid or other form of decorative material, before you go into that you must also registered with a recognised government organization so as to do this legally.because doing that in some country without government permission is totally illegal.

This business I'd expensive to start in my country and it's very lucrative and profitable business that people make a lot of money from. Jewelry hand made require a good skills of grafting and people like to patronize and use something that will unique.

This is very profitable in my location, handmade jewelries requires skills and understanding. People will always want to buy want us made from skills and intellectuals

If you want hand made jewellery business to be very successful you will need to have a lot of employees to help you, if you decide to do it alone you won't be able to cater for all your customers demand since its takes time to make the jewelries.

Hand made jewellery and accessories are very popular here. I also love it because it's not mass-produced, so chances of bumping into someone else wearing what you have are very, very slim. Just look at how popular Etsy is. It'd be great to see what sort of stuff you make.

Handmade work is very demanding in all countries. People love to buy Handmade jewelry for personal use or for gifts. Because they want unique gifts for their love ones... I am also in this field so I know how profitable it is.
But to start this business you must have creative mind to create unique designs in jewelry to get extra benefits from this business because you can buy Handmade jewelry from any creative artist online but if you know how to make jewelry by your own then this ll save buying price and you can earn all profit by selling it.
I remember , once I made an order of Handmade jewelry in one month and I got profit of 500€ . I worked hard day and night to compete that order which had 150+ accessories.
For one jewelry set which includes necklace, earnings,ring and braslet, I charge 20€ to 25€ for all accessories.
These examples are just to tell that if you know how to make handmade jewelry then your hardworking can save purchase price . And you can get good profit according to your working.

What do you say about this business? Is this business also profitable in your country?

Urdu
English

Absolutely this business is very good and profitable. And this business is very much done in our country because it starts with a small investment and as it grows we take it to a higher level and it costs less money. I myself am thinking that I should do this business because it is very much done in our country and its demand is also very high. You get leverage to grow your business faster.

Some of their items do appear on Google in the form of sponsored posts when you search keywords related to their products (e.g. “handwriting necklace”, “caitlynminimalist”, etc.). Etsy does invest in Google Shopping ads on behalf of their sellers, and they also allow sellers to promote their own listings through Google Shopping Ads, so it’s unclear whether Etsy or CaitlynMinimalist paid for the ads.

Hand made jewellry is such an a art..it is most demanding in all countries...The people prefers hand made jewellry than gold and artificial jewellery..So it is most profitable business which gives u more profit in return.

Nice home made jewlery business is a very nice and good business because you have the opportunity to make and create your own design and also customers can bring samples of jewelry design they want and then create.

Hand made jewelry is profitable because when you check today, a lot of women put on handful of jewelries a lot. It is the kind of business which won't fold, it is ever selling and moving forward. If you start it up profit gonna be yours because you got the basics to start it.

In my country it is very profitable, there is a lot of demand but there are few professionals. And I believe that anyone who wants to enter that business will have great profits, and not only in my country but in the rest of the world. I have seen several sets of this type of artisan crafts on Amazon and they catch my attention.

Handmade jewelry is very creative business and is meant for creative minded people to create something unique. That's what will entice your customers to continue in patronizing you and refer you to others by your creative handwork.

Handmade work is very demanding in all countries. People love to buy Handmade jewelry for personal use or for gifts. Because they want unique gifts for their love ones... I am also in this field so I know how profitable it is.
But to start this business you must have creative mind to create unique designs in jewelry to get extra benefits from this business because you can buy Handmade jewelry from any creative artist online but if you know how to make jewelry by your own then this ll save buying price and you can earn all profit by selling it.
I remember , once I made an order of Handmade jewelry in one month and I got profit of 500€ . I worked hard day and night to compete that order which had 150+ accessories.
For one jewelry set which includes necklace, earnings,ring and braslet, I charge 20€ to 25€ for all accessories.
These examples are just to tell that if you know how to make handmade jewelry then your hardworking can save purchase price . And you can get good profit according to your working.

What do you say about this business? Is this business also profitable in your country?
Handmade jewellery business is no doubt a very profitable Business. It only requires skills to made the jewellery after that it gives us earning. It represents our culture and our traditions and it is quite easy task.

just like every other business it also has it own requirement
t to start this business you must have creative mind to create unique designs in jewelry to get extra benefits from this business because you can buy Handmade jewelry from any creative artist online but if you know how to make jewelry by your own then this ll save buying price and you can earn all profit by selling it.

Before going into this type of business you must understand what you need I mean the type of material you will need example of the material I'm talking about a gold or silver and this are the decorative material which are rare in some country, so if you are willing and ready to start this you must have a constant and steady supply of silver or gold for jewellery decoration and other materials you think you might need when making jewelries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds