Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Handicrafts business!

Aqsa Shahid

Addicted member
Credits
People loves to have unique & modern accessories. Some people are fond of art and they love to wear handmade things like handmade jewellery, handmade mobile covers or decorative items.
I have heard that in foreign countries, handicraft business have more demands than of Pakistan.
What would you say regarding this? How much can we earn in Pakistan and in foreign countries from handicraft business?

Advertisement Placeholder
People loves to have unique & modern accessories. Some people are fond of art and they love to wear handmade things like handmade jewellery, handmade mobile covers or decorative items.
I have heard that in foreign countries, handicraft business have more demands than of Pakistan.
What would you say regarding this? How much can we earn in Pakistan and in foreign countries from handicraft business?
Handy craft business is a very profitable business.... It is important that you have a skill You can earn money by bringing it to work... I've seen many women take advantage of this business. And basically women are more interested in handycraft and how to work and how to work. What do you think about handicraft is the most beneficial Croatia garments today?

Handicrafts business is a very good business.It is profitable also. Handicrafts are used to recognize the talent of a country and it also promotes the country's traditions and shows our culture.

Here in my Country, the handicraft business has grown very much and the Government has helped by supporting the craft industry. Couple of talented people who make use of leather, metal and wood to make jewelry, footwears and decorative items, they enjoy lots of patronage because people have fallen in love with them.

There are a lot of stand in malls who sells handicrafts. I guess it is pretty good business. A lot of people, especially the teenagers, buy these because they are affordable, trendy and fashionable.

In my country, we don't do much of handcraft.so people that do tend to have enough customers to patronize them. We really adore art work of ancient beauty.

Handicraft a d hand made product are always in limelight because Handicraft dressess and other product stood high by rest and ver prominent everywhere.In pakistan Handicraft are difficult to sell because their prices are high but for foreigner buy them easily because they feel prices are not that much high.

Definitely, in my country we encourage more of locally made handcrafted products, there is a stern believe that local made products are actually better than some of the imported ones. I'm talking in terms of footwears etc. I believe the business is encouraging here in my country.

In Pakistan, handicrafts are very important and they are sent all over the world. I want to make my own wooden things which I will make money by sending to Pakistan If my business works in six ways, I would like to export it to the whole world with the help of e-commerce.

Hand craft business is a profitable business. People ask for the skills and pay for it. Just that during the process of learning hand skills, it takes a lot of pain and sacrifices to complete the training. But after done with the training, one start to do different works for different people.

Handicraft business is also very lucrative in my country, most people loves these handmade items because they represents the hard-work and ingenuity of an individual, so we take those craft work very serious over here.

hand craft business is a good business someone should go into I really appreciate when i see people doing and work doing hard work is it good profitable business that needs someone to success and lead someone to a successful land I love and work. It really good work someone should go intob

Handicraft business is a more profitable business with lesser stress and less time demanding, a lot of people loves hand crafts products, so its a business that is more profits

The handicraft business is a very lucrative business. It is in great demand both at home and abroad. Handicrafts like mobile cover embroidered suits, bangles, sweaters etc. are very popular among the people. Especially women like these things and they spend thousands of rupees. People buy pottery for home decoration.

Handicrafts are most likely items all over the world. And pakistan rich in handicrafts products. Inspite of modern ears people love handicrafts too. It has in demand not only in all over the world but in pakistan too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds