Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Guest posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Some forums and online communities allow guest posting, while others don't. Those who do generally allow it under the condition that any guest posts require moderation approval before being publicly visible. This is to prevent trolls, bots, and unwanted content from being splatted across you're website. Bizdustry does not have guest posting enabled.

Do you have guest posting enabled on you're online community? Why or why not?

No, as much as it is an option to have, I never enable guest posting even with moderation of posts as it can lead to a lot of work for the staff when they are under just a guest. Imagine how many posts can be made whilst you are trying to deal with a spam issue when they are posting as a guest. I wouldn't be able to keep up and would more than likely have to do what I don't want to and close the forum until it was dealt with. Keeping that option turned off prevents issues like that and allows me to keep my forum open without any interruption and allows me and my staff to deal with the issue at hand quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor