Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Growing up with dogs

Website
offtopix.com
Credits
Did you always have a dog during childhood?

Do you think this helps make you a better person or at least a more animal friendly person?

sleepy wake up GIF

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, I've always had dogs. When my wife and I moved in together we got our first German Shepherd shortly after. 6 Months later we got another German Shepherd, she has sadly passed away though a few months ago. When they were 8 years old, we got a Swiss Shepherd, so we're used to having 3 big dogs around. My kids love being able to grow up with dogs.

Growing up my grandma and grandad had a dog, he was a golden labrador and was a brilliant dog, he was also born on the same day as me as well. Unfortunately, my grandad passed away when I was two leaving my grandma to take care of the dog but she was happy to do so. I grew up around the dog for almost 12 years, and used to have loads of fun with him, he was a great dog who knew manners and knew how to sit when told, lay down when told, and give you his paw when told. He passed away when I was around 12 and that broke my heart.

I do believe that growing up with a dog though is a great experience.

Yep, always had a dog during childhood. Had pugs mostly as a kid, then we got an American Bully and a mix of something nowadays. We did have another dog, but she sadly had to be put to sleep. Was getting old and hard for her to get around etc.

Yep, always had a dog during childhood. Had pugs mostly as a kid, then we got an American Bully and a mix of something nowadays. We did have another dog, but she sadly had to be put to sleep. Was getting old and hard for her to get around etc.
That’s the sad part. They don’t get to become so old as humans. :( but they are our children.

This is the part that it is not easy for dogs. When they get old, they become very weak and stressful to handle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds