Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Greetings!

JennyorAlice

Reputable member
Hello everyone! How are you?

A little bit about me......I enjoy reading (a lot), spending time with my cat, watching movies, playing video games, catching up on my favorite tv shows, and spending time on the internet. If you want to know more about me, just ask. Otherwise, I'll be seeing you around.

Hello @JennyorAlice ! There’s a name I recognize :D

Welcome aboard. :) What games do you like to play? Have you got a picture of your cat? Enjoy your time with us and if you need anything let me know.

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

@Aerodynamic I normally have Nintendo consoles so I'm normally playing Mario games or the occasion Harry Potter game. Something with a storyline to it......that's normally what I prefer. There are a few exceptions, like Mario Kart or something like that. I'm looking forward to "Hogwarts: Legacy" when it comes out in 2023 (hopefully no more delays on that game). The cat I'm using for my avatar is my cat I have at home. That was taken when I first got him. I'll have to post a better pic of him 'cause he was about 6 months old when I got him so he's a little bit bigger now then he was then.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

@Aerodynamic I normally have Nintendo consoles so I'm normally playing Mario games or the occasion Harry Potter game. Something with a storyline to it......that's normally what I prefer. There are a few exceptions, like Mario Kart or something like that. I'm looking forward to "Hogwarts: Legacy" when it comes out in 2023 (hopefully no more delays on that game). The cat I'm using for my avatar is my cat I have at home. That was taken when I first got him. I'll have to post a better pic of him 'cause he was about 6 months old when I got him so he's a little bit bigger now then he was then.
I do look forward to Hogwarts too. I’m a big HP fan, would do a marathon randomly sometimes, so I have some big hopes for Hogwarts. :D

Welcome to Admin Junkies! I recognize your username from other forums. Looking forward to seeing you around the community,

Welcome aboard, JennyorAlice! I hope you enjoy this place :) .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds