Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government support to business

Government supposed to businesses can boost the economy and level up the state of revenue that comes into the States, because their support to businesses will always make it attractive and make it to the best
If the government can actually support all businesses in existence then definitely does business it will be doing very well in the market and most of this stuff up that I'm talking about it's not just by pumping money into the business but given the business a good business environment and good government policies that we hate the business for success.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the government are always interested in the development of small business most especially , since they could contribute more to the development and growth of government funds

Ok so it depends on the country because our country here doesn't support businesses or let's say businesses are not supported by the should be. The government here prefer giving out stipend to the youths and this don't go a long way. Youth empowerment programmes I just there for the name.

Government will always try to support business indirectly or directly through the use of their policies. Businesses service major revenue source to the government

It's not the same for every country, some countries like mine neglect their youths and private businesses especially the start ups and snake scale. Rather they do the opposite by extorting them through numerous taxes and the fact that they don't provide the necessary facilities needed to run businesses smoothly.

In my home country, government cares about private sector, government gives a lot of benefits to small and medium businesses such as tax leverage, low interest business loans, etc.

Write your reply...government support the business it is very good because it helps producers an confidence and reduce some criminals.

If business must grow in country then the role of government can't be over emphasis , government should help in creating policy that will favor business and also construction of new market for the newly products.

Government support to business can not be over emphasised. It will definitely boost the economy and create more employment opportunities for the masses in long run

Government support is very important as it serves to motivate business owners to never give up but continue pushing towards profits making.
Government can be able to support the business by simply granting loans to micro-business owners and also creating policy for conducive business environment.

Sometimes the government bring out certain amount of money to help businesses in the country to grow. The government of my country usually do this.

One way government support business it by creating a conducive and healthy environment for business transaction through their policies.
If the government supports its youth for business, then they can progress very soon.Because they start their business should support the government and they should also give loans which are very few taxis.If the government does this work The youth of this country will be able to lead a good life.

If government should support and monitor the business youth wish to engage on it will help in the growth of the economy but government just give out money without follow up.

From my country here where I've lived in so many years till today,I can boldly say that our government here don't care firnts Masses. Theyseem to be very good at blocking what the masses sees or finds to make a living from. And they do this with a lot of zeal too to frustrate the masses

I don't know the price building a house the as fr for and earning it is whenedh and the sell earning it when is when also ↑ hfheh building a house as the as a fr for fr I don't have know what factor is

it is very important for a government of a country to always give support to small businesses because it will contribute greatly to the development of the economy.

The way cryptocurrency is going it is very likely that almost all
companies or in reputable institutions we like to have their
own coin just as we have seen some football clubs already
having their own cryptocurrency tokens or coin.

Government support is really crucial because it encourages the business owners. At times my government offer loans to small scale businesses. But then if seems as if it's for a selected set of people.

Government support is really crucial because it encourages the business owners. At times my government offer loans to small scale businesses. But then if seems as if it's for a selected set of people.
it is supposed to be rotational and should be in batches and when government give loan government is supposed to have close monitoring and ensure people pay back so that others can benefit.
[automerge]1630867031[/automerge]
it is supposed to be rotational and should be in batches and when government give loan government is supposed to have close monitoring and ensure people pay back so that others can benefit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds