Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government support to business

Our government has been very supportive especially when it comes to youth employment. It has set up measures to give the youth start-up capital for their businesses. The government has also gone ahead to train the youth in modern employable skills that have enabled them to start up businesses for themselves.
I guess you are not from the same country that I am living currently, because our government don't treat us like the citizen of the country but we are been treated like the masses so there nothing I could say I benefit from the government.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't even know if the government of my country has ever supported businesses. They just make empty promises. Creating a conducive environment is not even feasible. When they are promises to give out loans and grants, only a handful get their hands on the money.

You are very lucky to have government that takes care of its citizens. The case isn't so in my country. The empowerment programs that we know is only on the newspapers and no one as benefited . The news we hear that some youths collected the money was fake.

Our government has been very supportive especially when it comes to youth employment. It has set up measures to give the youth start-up capital for their businesses. The government has also gone ahead to train the youth in modern employable skills that have enabled them to start up businesses for themselves.
The government support for businesses in my country Nigeria is just so little simply because I feel that this current administration does not take business is seriously so whatever interventions that they do to businesses are just so little.

Sounds positive. Unlike many other governments out here. You are lucky to have good leadership. Since all that could not be possible if you didn't have a visionary leader. Let us hope that will continue to the next government. Because sometimes the next government will come and undo everything that the previous regime has done.

One way government support business it by creating a conducive and healthy environment for business transaction through their policies.
That's true. My country's government is not making favorable policies and this is greatly affecting the businesses that are coming up.

Government supposed to businesses can boost the economy and level up the state of revenue that comes into the States, because their support to businesses will always make it attractive and make it to the best

The government mist umes doesn't seem to have a focus on what to do for the teaming population of the youths in our country. They keep coming out with policies that are always antipeople in nature

O s good when government support businesses because it can boast the morale of other people to start business and this will help in reducing the rate of unemployment.

Everything is always in reverse case in my own country. While government in other countries are catering for small-scale businesses, our own government are making life difficult for every entrepreneur in all levels.

There was a time last year that the government of my country provided funds to growing businesses and I think that is laudable because it helped a lot of small businesses.

Everything is always in reverse case in my own country. While government in other countries are catering for small-scale businesses, our own government are making life difficult for every entrepreneur in all levels.
Lolz, people that are waiting for the government to provide support for them in starting a business might even wait for 50 years without getting a single support from the government of our country.

That is so great of your government to give such support. Here in my country, we rarely get such. You only see so much politics yet they are doing nothing much about the high rate of unemployment in the country.
Yes our government also support business by giving them financial assistance or loans with very low interest so that they can still operate inspite of coronavirus pandemic. People keep their job because of financial assistance.

That is so great of your government to give such support. Here in my country, we rarely get such. You only see so much politics yet they are doing nothing much about the high rate of unemployment in the country.
The government giving total support to the youth of its country is worthy of emulation, there are some government that doesn't even care about the welfare of the youth.

It has always been stated that government does not have a business running the process of business.They are to provide an enabling environment for business to thrive.The are to formulate frame work for a helthy economy ,and also to provide assistance to business in terms of loans and grants.

in my own best knowledge I think government only create business opportunities but they don't actually fuel the process of business all support the processes of businesses

Which of the Governments are you referring to, may I know your Country please? This will enable me measure the achievements of the Government you are referring to as regards employment

If government can support the business it will help in boasting the economy of the country and also help the masses,the government can help by creating a condusive business environment and give financial assistance.

If government can support the business it will help in boasting the economy of the country and also help the masses,the government can help by creating a condusive business environment and give financial assistance.
The best support government can give to business is creating policies which help business to grow and survive that will also create and conducive environment for business to grow.

This move by your government is one that is very commendable and it is very important that they should continue that way because that is what they should do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds