Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Good deals on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setho

Captain Junkie
Credits
if you regularly shop on eBay, how do you identify good deals from bad ones?

Advertisement Placeholder
if you regularly shop on eBay, how do you identify good deals from bad ones?
Check the description properly. Seller will identify problem with the product. Also check seller ratings and members review of the item. Good eBay uses PayPal so you're covered.

I do that by reading reviews of what other buyers are saying about the same particular products. If the product is bad, you will see it under review

A good deal for me is a product that's real , presented by a good seller and there's a good possibility that i obtain it in a case of a bid :

• Dealer has positive reviews
  • Post contains real life pictures and details about its condition
  • not many bids (or bid range is under my budget so i can undercut the latest bid)

As a beginner, when you see a deal you like, your auction style matters. Set a maximum bid for the item. For instance, if you are ready to pay $400 on for a goods, just tell ebay that your maximum bid is $400 and eBay would automatically do the bidding for you. Also, you need to check often when the bidding ends and know the number of interested bidders in the goods, so that you would know your chances of winning the bid.

It is easy to know about products not only on eBay but other platforms as well. You check the rating and you check the buyers review. This will give you inkling on what on your next moves. Whether to buy the goods or not.

Check the description properly. Seller will identify problem with the product. Also check seller ratings and members review of the item. Good eBay uses PayPal so you're covered.

Member's reviews is the first thing that I always check out for. That is where you get to see whether it is what you should buy or one that you should overlook. When you fail to do proper research about a particular product on eBay, you may end up paying for a fake one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds