Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Good business strategy

If you really want to run a business you must have a good strategy in business in order to be a successful business owner, running a business you must work hard to have a successful business.
This is very true. Also, a business plan shouldn't stop at the beginning or commencement of he business. It should be a continuous process that is modified and structured according to the realities on ground.

Advertisement Placeholder
In business, every company needs some strategy and in the business world, the academic merit of strategy alone cannot take you to the strongest position from the beginning. I believe that every organization needs strategic goals in a few key areas as enlisted below for their business if they want to be successful arid grow?

Partnering

Business plan

Serviceable Improvements

Technology & Information Management

Customer communication
I think something is missing, another strategy that makes a business successful, is the principal of Employee Benefits international “has a lot to do with its ability to attract and retain quality employees who will be the face of the business.” A benefits program as part of a company’s compensation package is a tool to build loyalty within an employee pool. “It shows how much an employer cares about them. And employers who care get employees who care.”

One other thing to list up there is *employees' welfare and training. Those employees are the backbone of any business and liking it or not they determine how far a business could go.
Well said, but I would like to ask, in terms of training these employees, should the business owner or should I say the company, should the company take care of this as well? I believe this would cost a lot in terms of time, resources and capital.

The business strategy is not easy to develop because it involves so many factors. First is the product that you sell or the service that you provide. The pricing matters much to the customers. Next is the way you handle business with customers that includes the promotion. Some other factors that you will see are those related to the operation like rental.

Consistent partnership in business is something that a lot of small businesses have ignored. You are going to achieve a lot if you are going to join hands with other people especially if they are in your field or they have the ability to help you.

True. What you have highlighted is very important. Academic qualifications can only take you so far. I think a lot of people get into business and find that the classroom is different from the business environment.

These are good business strategy
  • Develop a true vision. .
  • Define competitive advantage.
  • Define your targets.
  • Focus on systematic growth.
  • Make fact-based decisions.
  • Think long term.
  • But, be nimble.
  • Be inclusive

Well thanks you so much for the post Because I have been able to learn some new things and also i would advice you to take your packaging very seriously and also try to advertise more

In business, every company needs some strategy and in the business world, the academic merit of strategy alone cannot take you to the strongest position from the beginning. I believe that every organization needs strategic goals in a few key areas as enlisted below for their business if they want to be successful arid grow?

Partnering

Business plan

Serviceable Improvements

Customer communication
These are really good points that you have just highlighted,coming out with a good and workable business plan is very vital to the growth of a business,keeping up with the pace of improvement to meet customers needs is another.

If you want your business to be succesful , you must first have a vision , then have a good business plan to follow and most importantly , you need a good location and the money needed to start the business.

Here are few of the basic business strategy you should have to be able to function effectively and any type of business you are involved in.
1. Pay a special attention to your customers and their complaints.
2. Ensure you constantly check that your products are up-to-date.
3. Make sure your business is sited at the right geopolitical location. e.t.c.

Customer satisfaction is another top priority that must be adopted by business owners. Most of the time so many people may overlook the art of satisfying their customers but this is one of the most important thing every business owners must do

These are good business strategy
  • Develop a true vision. .
  • Define competitive advantage.
  • Define your targets.
  • Focus on systematic growth.
  • Make fact-based decisions.
  • Think long term.
  • But, be nimble.
  • Be inclusive
We have different strategy which we can use in different business , and you first need to have a vision and also need to have a target before strategizing on your plan to work .

Partnering

Business plan

Serviceable Improvements

Customer communication
One of the fundamental steps a firm must do is to create a business plan. This manuscript presents the many techniques that the organization will employ and enumerate the items and services that will be provided, as well as the market niche they intend to take control of.

In business there are things that are the core ingridient that will make any organisation to move forward,a good management team,partnering when it is most needed and the aspect of leveraging on new technology.

When you are trying to set up a good business strategy , you first need a good business plan which will serve as the foundation of your business and you also need to have a good customer service relationship.
Here are few of the basic business strategy you should have to be able to function effectively and any type of business you are involved in.
1. Pay a special attention to your customers and their complaints.
2. Ensure you constantly check that your products are up-to-date.
3. Make sure your business is sited at the right geopolitical location. e.t.c

Do not neglect that goals must be established, publications must be the most appropriate, enhance the business in all aspects and last but not least, you must have total control of finances.

Entrepreneurs and business owners have a lot to do in order to promote their companies. They ought to be able to enhance their marketing and sales teams and provide products or services at a reduced cost.

• Consider your organization's mission and vision statements.
  • Identify your company's core values.
  • Conduct a SWOT analysis.
  • Outline tactics to achieve goals.
  • Create a plan for allocating resources to achieve the desired outcome.
  • Evaluate results for effectiveness.

Partnering

Business plan

Serviceable Improvements

Customer communication
If I would like to agree with you with all of these mentioned above points other than these you should be passionate about your work or business and try to be honest to earn much more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds