Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Good business strategy

Advertisement Placeholder
It is actually essential to strategy as well as have actually great company techniques targeted at assisting business regardless of the dimension,as well as difficulties it may deal with. I like the listing you created , it is actually essential for entrepreneur to have actually an objective as well as revenue creating company technique.

One other thing to list up there is *employees' welfare and training. Those employees are the backbone of any business and liking it or not they determine how far a business could go.
This is hundred percent valid. I've been to a school with the best facilities and all sorts of things needed for education. But their teachers were nothing to write home about

The energy directed at a good business strategy should be channeled to the employees as the centre of attraction, this is because if attention is paid to their needs, conflict, expectations and motivation, this would affect total productivity.

These are all good business strategies, but they all require consistency and commitment in order to achieve them.

I don't really have any business I am running at the moment but it is really interesting relating with other talented and educated individuals from different region of the world. I now know some business strategies. Thanks for sharing.

In business, every company needs some strategy and in the business world, the academic merit of strategy alone cannot take you to the strongest position from the beginning. I believe that every organization needs strategic goals in a few key areas as enlisted below for their business if they want to be successful arid grow?

Partnering

Business plan

Serviceable Improvements

Technology & Information Management

Customer communication
Good strategy is needed for every business to thrive even in the midst of competitions.
Some businesses can be well strategized through partnering, through good advertisements, through product development, etc.
Every company or business should find out the best strategy that is suitable.

In business, every company needs some strategy and in the business world, the academic merit of strategy alone cannot take you to the strongest position from the beginning. I believe that every organization needs strategic goals in a few key areas as enlisted below for their business if they want to be successful arid grow?

Partnering

Business plan

Serviceable Improvements

Technology & Information Management

Customer communication
You're right.
Every business requires a strategy for its continuous growth. Sometimes the strategy you used when the business just started will become useless when the business has reached a certain height, hence, the need to devise another strategy.

Definitely every business needs to have a good business plan before he would embark on any venture,because that will stand as a guide for the business.And also a good business strategic aqusition plan should be followed.

Business strategy is actually what determines the success or downfall of our business endeavors. So this brings out the need for us to employ good business strategies just as you've mentioned for our business development and progress

that's true but the most importantly is planning, planning helps you to make the business successful, remember if you failed to plan you have plan to fail, plans are very important.

Developing a good product, developing a good marketing plan and avoiding the bad debt is the best business strategy. If you have developed useful and interesting product, you can build business easily.

One other thing to list up there is *employees' welfare and training. Those employees are the backbone of any business and liking it or not they determine how far a business could go.
When it come to productivity and not only that but how efficient the job is been done,the role of the employees are very important in acheiving these,and the welfare of the workers should be very paramount.

If you really want to run a business you must have a good strategy in business in order to be a successful business owner, running a business you must work hard to have a successful business.

A good business strategy include a good product research and development strategy and a good marketing plan. When the product is good and when the marketing plan is top notch, you can profit

Spot on. I agree with all the points listed above especially the part of customer communication and management.
Businesses also have to be dynamic and grow with the time and demands of their customers or clients.

Especially in a business industry whereby you are having a lot of competition it is by you able to effectively designed his strategy so that you can draw customers to yourself that is going to make you successful.

I ultimately agree with you on this view. A good business strategy is needed for the success of any business. No business ultimately runs on luck ,you need a plan, a strategic plan as that. And I also recommend an expert strategic planner for your business plan. That way you know things will turn out well.

It is important to plan and have good business strategies aimed at helping the business no matter the size,and challenges it might face. I like the list you made , it is important for business owners to have a goal and profit making business strategy.

Most entrepreneur simply do not care about this factor. They feel like once they set everything straight they can go anywhere disregarding the employees. Some feels like he is doing the employee a favour, they don't know it goes both ways

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds