Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Good business strategy

Every good business starts from planning, preparation and execution, the business growth is dependent on how the foundation is strong. Avoid accumulating debt.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is true and you also need a good business strategy ,if you are willing to get more customers that need to know how to market your products properly and also satisfy the consumer demands

It is very important to have a good business strategy to help promote the business. Good business strategies that will can use to have more customers is offering sale promotions where goods are sold at a cheaper and affordable prices.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning a business strategy and how it can improve key areas in a business, well yeah, indeed you are right on this subject matter, a business strategy is indeed important for any business

A lot of people tend to neglect the importance of a business strategy which is the most important thing that helps you dictate the market and make use of it.

A lot of people tend to neglect the importance of a business strategy which is the most important thing that helps you dictate the market and make use of it.
A plan is always needed. Any business that we start needs a proper drafted plan. We need to research the market well, and after proper analysis we should draft a market plan. Having a plan will help us to survive from unwanted obstacles and uncertainty

A good strategy provides a clear roadmap, consisting of a set of guiding principles or rules, that defines the actions people in the business should take (and not take) and the things they should prioritize (and not prioritize) to achieve desired goals.

A successful strategy offers a clear roadmap, consisting of a set of guiding principles or rules, that outlines the actions individuals in the company should take (and not take) the items they should prioritize (and not prioritize) in order to meet their objectives.

Business plan is very important if one wants to have a successful business journey. All the rudiments of the business would have been embedded in the business even before the business is started at all

That last one you mentioned - customer communication is invaluable. You need people’s trust to sell anything. Esp if you want returning customers.
Even when I order something online, if I have any questions whatsoever or there is a problem with delivery, I always pay attention to how quickly I get a response from a company rep. I would go as far as saying it’s just as important as advertising. 👊

In business, every company needs some strategy and in the business world, the academic merit of strategy alone cannot take you to the strongest position from the beginning. I believe that every organization needs strategic goals in a few key areas as enlisted below for their business if they want to be successful arid grow?

Partnering

Business plan

Serviceable Improvements

Technology & Information Management

Customer communication
Strategy in a company is a continiuos assessment and without it the company is ready to fall, weather small or large company.

Having a viable and good strategy goes a long way in building the business and taking it to a greater height , great Innovation and communication is needed for building the business because it would increase the demand over time

It is advisable to have good business strategy in your business. It helps a business owner to always plan ahead his business so as to achieve the purpose for which the business was established.

I shall tell you a simple truth about success in business. You cannot achieve success in business until or unless you prepare a good business plan. Whenever, you make a business plan, always ask yourself: is my plan really that great? If I were a customer, would I ever buy my products? You should always take advise of people.

Many people want a perfect business strategy, but there is actually no business strategy like that. They will always be mistakes.

In business, every company needs some strategy and in the business world, the academic merit of strategy alone cannot take you to the strongest position from the beginning. I believe that every organization needs strategic goals in a few key areas as enlisted below for their business if they want to be successful arid grow?

Partnering

Business plan

Serviceable Improvements

Technology & Information Management

Customer communication

Personally to me all these business strategies that you mentioned are very good but the partnership strategy because I'm completely against using it.

Personally to me all these business strategies that you mentioned are very good but the partnership strategy because I'm completely against using it.
Most times is very hard to get good business strategy one needs to work well to get a good. Good business strategy also require you thinking you have to think well before you can be able to get a good strategy was such business.

A good business strategy will be one that involves a very good and effective customer service communication that seeks to solve every customer needs and doubts anytime they ask

I agree . The business strategy depends on the nature of work some u must look at every single detail
I think the best business strategy that anyone can implement to make your business successful has to do with those people oriented business strategies as people are the ones that make the sales in the business to go on so it'll be very imperative for any business to help people in their operation strategy.

The first thing someone that wants to invest does is having the right strategies on what to do, after that is done implement it and watch the results.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds