Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Go For Hard Websites to Earn Big

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
If you like to earn more then you should go for hard websites and by hard websites I mean which don't pay easily for example Hive micro, Publishox etc and you really need to work hard to be able to earn from these websites and in the process you will face several challenges like you need to quit or skip PTP but if you have plans to earn big then you have to do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I never plan to skip PTP sites. I cannot anymore manage to work on those sites you mentioned unless I am a full-time online earner. I can surely make it but I have work, so I just stick to PP.

I also don't like to skip these but we need to understand that these cannot pay big so we need to make some sacrifice in order to earn big

If you like to earn more then you should go for hard websites and by hard websites I mean which don't pay easily for example Hive micro, Publishox etc and you really need to work hard to be able to earn from these websites and in the process you will face several challenges like you need to quit or skip PTP but if you have plans to earn big then you have to do it.

Well, I think that you must work hard in the sense that you could start working on websites that could help you make money in a much efficient manner.

I know of many users that don't like pay to post forums and they look for best paying websites and work hard on them so they work for less hours and earn almost double or triple of our earnings

Certainly ,there are many "hard" websites where you could make money. However, the fact remains that those sites also come with a lots of stress.

If you want to earn really well, you need to work on high paying websites, freelancer sites or ecommerce platforms.

I saw a user posting about it and they are so good with working on hard websites and earning big and are only doing Forum coin for fun and earning big from those hard websites by doing surveys

You are right.
The only problems with those platforms is that we may not make money from it quickly

That's why they are hard and it takes time to start earning from them so we need to be more patient with them

I saw a user posting about it and they are so good with working on hard websites and earning big and are only doing Forum coin for fun and earning big from those hard websites by doing surveys

The problem with working on "hard websites" is the fact that you have to put a lots of efforts and you must also have skills as well.

Even I am not earning from any hard website as we need to have better skills to be able to earn from those websites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds