Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Global payments for your business(small)

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
If your business is just too small earning for about 100 USD(in about 3 months), how would you deal with conversion charges and platform charges? Most of the time, users prefer trusted platforms like PayPal etc., and the fee for these platforms is a bit too much.

Even after you pay the fee, as they send the money in USD, it will be converted to your local currency before it gets deposited in your bank account and even this conversion fee is not negligible either.

So, to cut your loses to a minimum, how would you deal with global payments?
Do you have a way to avoid these fees?

Advertisement Placeholder
You might think that your business is small but with the right advertisement you can be able to meet people in all over the world with internet advertisement. This is why I think you should be focusing on that.

I doubt there's any way to avoid these fees. The best thing to do is to try your best to expand your business so the profits will increase and the effect of the fees on the business wouldn't be felt much.

I doubt there's any way to avoid these fees. The best thing to do is to try your best to expand your business so the profits will increase and the effect of the fees on the business wouldn't be felt much.
This is true. There are no shortcuts to reduce these charges. International transactions need payment platforms that are supported worldwide and none of them has low charges.

If your business is just too small earning for about 100 USD(in about 3 months), how would you deal with conversion charges and platform charges? Most of the time, users prefer trusted platforms like PayPal etc., and the fee for these platforms is a bit too much.

Even after you pay the fee, as they send the money in USD, it will be converted to your local currency before it gets deposited in your bank account and even this conversion fee is not negligible either.

If you are just starting out, it is recommended that you use PayPal (or any other payment processor) as they have lower fees than most competitors. However, if you want to avoid paying these fees altogether, it is possible to do so through an alternative method called ACH transfer. ACH transfers take up to three business days to complete and charge no fees for transfers under $100.

I am not sure I am fully understanding the question.

Are you asking how to expand to make more sales on the global market?

Even if you may believe that your company is modest, internet advertising can help you connect with clients from all over the world. I believe you should concentrate on that because of this.

in this time and age, you nee to put your business online, it is very important you do so, as this would create so many exposure for your business even on the long as well, so it is powerful.

This is true. There are no shortcuts to reduce these charges. International transactions need payment platforms that are supported worldwide and none of them has low charges.
Yeah, one should just strive hard so one's business will be bigger and so no matter how high the charges are, one would be able to afford it without it having any effect on the business.

PayPal fee or charges is not that good for most businesses. It's better to pit everything under crypto. Although cryptocurrency ala involved some fee bit it's better than PayPal

There is no easy path to getting rid of these fees. Payment solutions that are supported globally and have no low fees are required for international transactions.

Although you assume your business is little, online marketing can enable you to interact with customers from all corners of the globe. In light of this, I feel you ought to focus on the above.

You might want to open these accounts personally in your name first to beat down the costs of maintenance like you highlighted earlier. After you've started making a level of profit, you can then open business accounts.

Earning that amount of money is not a good idea, if you are earning that amount you are expected to take your time and have a new strategy, this the best way to tackle this.

PayPal fee or charges is not that good for most businesses. It's better to pit everything under crypto. Although cryptocurrency ala involved some fee bit it's better than PayPal
I have seen many types of charges and fee in an online payment and they have been far much better than PayPal charges because paypal charges are too high . so i normally go for crypto currency.

your business is small but with the right advertisement you can be able to meet people in all over the world with internet advertisement. This is why I think you should be focusing on that.

You might think that your business is small but with the right advertisement you can be able to meet people in all over the world with internet advertisement. This is why I think you should be focusing on that.
Though using trusted payment platform like PayPal is good and fast but as a small business , the charges of paypal is too high , and secondly with good advertisement , your small business can become bigger .

Actually you can think your business might be small at a start but I assure you it never be the same if it has started already. the conversation of you income can be a less or little problem to worry about.

Earning that amount of money in three months is very low, I think you need to look for another business that will fetch you a considerable amount of money.

I do not even like involving myself with anything that has to do with making payment via PayPal as the service is not allowed in my country and may spell doom for my business as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds