Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ghostwriting

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have writing skills and if you can write pretty fast, this is a job for you. You can write a lot of things, from articles and academic papers to ebooks and full-length books.
How much you can earn?
I have earned $300 from a single contract and I hear there are writers who have made $1000 from a single contract.
Where can you find ghostwriting opportunities?
You can join freelance platforms slike Fiverr, Upwork, SEO clerks, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I heard about this a long ago but haven't tried and for those that don't know, In Ghost writing you need to work behind the scene and the whole credit for the work is taken by the person who pays you for the work.

If you have writing skills and if you can write pretty fast, this is a job for you. You can write a lot of things, from articles and academic papers to ebooks and full-length books.
How much you can earn?
I have earned $300 from a single contract and I hear there are writers who have made $1000 from a single contract.
Where can you find ghostwriting opportunities?
You can join freelance platforms slike Fiverr, Upwork, SEO clerks, etc.
I have used Upwork before but it was hard for me to get jobs in it because I was a beginner.

I know some that are earning from ghostwriting and its good if you are not behind credit and just want good money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds