Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting paid in cash by employer

Apart from that, I do not think that cashless economy is a bad thing. In fact, cashless economy has many advantages over cash economy. When freelancers get paid through electronic payment methods, this could boost the economy and cash flow within the country.
but cash also has its advantages such as increased privacy, greater awareness of spending and therefore can encourage savings, and also helps prevent fraud in a certain way because i think is easier to scam people with electronic money, I think it is best that there is cash as electronic money in a developed society, I don't see the need to completely eliminate cash as if it were that bad

Advertisement Placeholder
Apart from that, I do not think that cashless economy is a bad thing. In fact, cashless economy has many advantages over cash economy. When freelancers get paid through electronic payment methods, this could boost the economy and cash flow within the country.

It is completely impossible for you to pay online freelancers with cash because the proximity of freelancers with those they are working for will never make it to be possible. It is going to be easy for you to pay someone who is working offline as a freelancer with cash if there is provision for that to happen in any company.

Well, I have worked in a place where I was paid cash and it was always something that I didn't like. I mean what is the essence of paying me cash when you can sort it via sending to bank. I have this belief that most salaries paid via cash always finish quicker.

If the company is getting bulk cash every day, they will have no hiccups paying their workers with cash. If they have it as a policy to pay with cash, they will be interested in making cash sales than online transaction transfers. I've been paid by cash a few times before it was stopped in the company where I used to work years ago.

but cash also has its advantages such as increased privacy, greater awareness of spending and therefore can encourage savings, and also helps prevent fraud in a certain way because i think is easier to scam people with electronic money, I think it is best that there is cash as electronic money in a developed society, I don't see the need to completely eliminate cash as if it were that bad

Who even benefits more from cash payments? Do you think that it's the business paying their employees with cash or the employees that are being paid with cash? I think both of them have their benefits and disadvantages but I believe who opts to pay in cash gains more.

Who even benefits more from cash payments? Do you think that it's the business paying their employees with cash or the employees that are being paid with cash? I think both of them have their benefits and disadvantages but I believe who opts to pay in cash gains more.

I think that going cashless could be beneficial in many cases. If an employee is working in a company and if an employee gets paid a huge amount of money for that, then in that case, they should utilise cashless methods for safety purposes. getting paid a huge amount of money in the form of cash be a bit of concern for many people.

I think that going cashless could be beneficial in many cases. If an employee is working in a company and if an employee gets paid a huge amount of money for that, then in that case, they should utilise cashless methods for safety purposes. getting paid a huge amount of money in the form of cash be a bit of concern for many people.

There's a risk in carrying a huge amount of money in cash especially when it's known publicly that the company pays at a particular day. There's a possibility of being targeted by armed robbers who will steal your hard earned money. It's in this kind of situation that getting cash payment may not be ideal.

It is completely impossible for you to pay online freelancers with cash because the proximity of freelancers with those they are working for will never make it to be possible. It is going to be easy for you to pay someone who is working offline as a freelancer with cash if there is provision for that to happen in any company.

I've never seen any freelancer who's working online and was paid by cash. They can't even pay you using inter bank transfer because of higher charges. I was paid €30 through inter bank transfer and the bank charged me €18 and paid €12. It was the last day I tried inter bank transfer across international border.

I believe that both, the one who pays and the one who receives it wins, I am a faithful defender of cash, no matter how much criticism is attributed to it, from my point of view they only want to get rid of it completely so that we are totally controlled and we wouldn't have privacy even on what we spend our money on.

I believe that both, the one who pays and the one who receives it wins, I am a faithful defender of cash, no matter how much criticism is attributed to it, from my point of view they only want to get rid of it completely so that we are totally controlled and we wouldn't have privacy even on what we spend our money on.
Exactly! Taking out cash from usage completely will put us at the mercy of the government and the financial system. When they decide to frustrate us by withholding our money, there's no escape for us. I can remember earlier this year we face the same thing with our currency redesign. All cash in circulation went out. We couldn't access money in the banks or cash. It was a very crazy experience.

Cash in hand is a far better option regards any other methods as you not have to worry about the tax man and no other damn banks and government would find out ;) not going via the books, I mean it's not a bad thing regards breaking the were you not.

Cash is better regards you not have to pay more and they not having to pay tax or having to tax on things

Exactly! Taking out cash from usage completely will put us at the mercy of the government and the financial system. When they decide to frustrate us by withholding our money, there's no escape for us. I can remember earlier this year we face the same thing with our currency redesign. All cash in circulation went out. We couldn't access money in the banks or cash. It was a very crazy experience.
You mean something like this happened in your country where you couldn't access your money? Here in my country you can only withdraw up to €1000 in cash from the bank and if you carry more than €3000 on the street and the police search you and discover them, it can be considered a crime, all very crazy yes, it is very clear that they want to eliminate it little by little.

You mean something like this happened in your country where you couldn't access your money? Here in my country you can only withdraw up to €1000 in cash from the bank and if you carry more than €3000 on the street and the police search you and discover them, it can be considered a crime, all very crazy yes, it is very clear that they want to eliminate it little by little.

Damn, that's very crazy for them to consider it a crime having your own money of €3000 with you. Like what's the justification for that as a crime?

The issue of no cash happened earlier this year around March-April. It was so bad that businesses even refused to accept online bank transfers because they cannot access cash when they needed it. When you see where to get cash, lets say that you want to get #5000, you're going to pay extra #3000 as a charge. We faced hell during that time.

Damn, that's very crazy for them to consider it a crime having your own money of €3000 with you. Like what's the justification for that as a crime?

The issue of no cash happened earlier this year around March-April. It was so bad that businesses even refused to accept online bank transfers because they cannot access cash when they needed it. When you see where to get cash, lets say that you want to get #5000, you're going to pay extra #3000 as a charge. We faced hell during that time.
wow, that was a complicated situation, who knows if it was done on purpose, as an experiment to see if your society can support a cashless society right now, on the other hand, €3000 can be considered a crime if you can't prove where that money came from and they will believe that money comes from illegal activities, that is, if you have that amount on you, they have the right to interrogate you.

wow, that was a complicated situation, who knows if it was done on purpose, as an experiment to see if your society can support a cashless society right now, on the other hand, €3000 can be considered a crime if you can't prove where that money came from and they will believe that money comes from illegal activities, that is, if you have that amount on you, they have the right to interrogate you.
It was done on purpose but not for our government and the Central Bank to experiment to see if our society can support a cashless economy but for the outgoing President to steal the last money he will steal before leaving office which he did. After a new President have stolen the electorates mandate, the former Central Bank Governor have been arrested. He's still in the custody of our DSS.

There's a risk in carrying a huge amount of money in cash especially when it's known publicly that the company pays at a particular day. There's a possibility of being targeted by armed robbers who will steal your hard earned money. It's in this kind of situation that getting cash payment may not be ideal.

Yes, however, if you are being paid a very low amount of money, then there is absolutely no reason to create a bank account. There are many people who make some cash as they are part-timers. They may not need to create a bank account. if you are being paid a heavy amount of money, then things are different.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds