Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting Money Out of Pay Pal

PayPal is one of the mot reliable and convenient payment methods for sending money to and receiving money across borders. The unfortunate thing is that PayPal is restricted in some countries, disabling their population from using their excellent services.
It is probably one of the best and the oldest payment system on the internet.
But the restrictions placed on some countries is not encouraging and that is why I prefer to use other payment gateways.

Advertisement Placeholder
But the restrictions placed on some countries is not encouraging and that is why I prefer to use other payment gateways.
This is the stark reality. Even though I have never been able to use the platform due to the restrictions, I get the feeling that it is a really reliable means of performing financial transactions. This, it is unfortunate that these obstacles are still in place

Very true. Paypal have restricted some country from using their service for some reasons. For those, who are living in a country where that paypal has not restricted, withdrawing from paypal is very easy and it only charge low fees.
PayPal have restricted some countries from using their service for no reason. None of the reason provided seems to me logic and convincable. Just they are only operating on 40 countries means 200 countries restricted.

This is the stark reality. Even though I have never been able to use the platform due to the restrictions, I get the feeling that it is a really reliable means of performing financial transactions. This, it is unfortunate that these obstacles are still in place
It is one of the best payment gateway that you can come across online but I do not like to waste my time unnecessarily on PayPal because of the restrictions. there are other payment gateways offering better services.

It is one of the best payment gateway that you can come across online but I do not like to waste my time unnecessarily on PayPal because of the restrictions. there are other payment gateways offering better services.
Your point is quite valid. Numerous websites endorse PayPal as the primary payment method, and I prefer not to use a payment system that ensures I will not be able to receive online income as a reward for my work

I wouldn't want to bother myself too much about the PayPal issue because I found out that there are so many payment gateways that are even better.
Yes, I don't bother myself about it. There are many payment gateway that are better than it. Though, in those countries where paypal can't be use to withdraw, people can use it to receive money, I choose not to use it at all.

I have a PayPal account but I don't use it anymore, but yes that's how you can Cash of your funds on Paypal, PayPal pays you via bank and some other different says
Wow this is amazing, which country are you from, I asked because here in my country PayPal is not available, not long ago they ban us from using PayPal account.

When making any form of online purchase, I always utilize my PayPal account.
My bank is connected to it.
Simply put, it is more safe and secure overall.
Making a direct deposit is quite convenient because I also make money online.

Wow this is amazing, which country are you from, I asked because here in my country PayPal is not available, not long ago they ban us from using PayPal account.
Yes, PayPal is not available in my country aswell but there's a way that you can use to create a working PayPal account, it doesn't matter were you are from.

PayPal services are currently not available in my country and this is something that I really do not like. We have a population of close to 200 million people and I think is what is unfair.

PayPal services are currently not available in my country and this is something that I really do not like. We have a population of close to 200 million people and I think is what is unfair.
I don't really consider it as unfair because we have so many other payment gateways that are offering the same services as PayPal. I see no reason why people are overhyping this payment gateway.

I don't really consider it as unfair because we have so many other payment gateways that are offering the same services as PayPal. I see no reason why people are overhyping this payment gateway.
The problem is that several online platforms prefer PayPal as the primary payment method, and this is disadvantageous to the workers who are located in countries where this payment avenue is restricted. That is the crux of his laments.

I don't think all countries have access to paypal accounts. For example, my country, i once tried to open a paypal account and i was unable to open one.

If you are selling internationally, having a PayPal account would be very helpful. PayPay business account helps you to receive different currencies and convert them into your home country's currency. You can either keep your money in your Paypal wallet o

I don't have a PayPal account but I know it is a very good account especially for the international transfer of money or cryptocurrency as well because we can link it to our bank account and transfer our money easily from one country to another country as well so I can say this it is good to take out your money and save your money in Paypal account.

I don't think all countries have access to paypal accounts. For example, my country, i once tried to open a paypal account and i was unable to open one.
The PayPal is not a global payment gateway and that is to say that it is not available for everyone on the globe and I do not see reasons why most of the platforms would always want to use PayPal.

It is true that if you have some people that are using the PayPal in some other countries, they could help you receive the fund that you want to receive from the platform and then I would deliberate on the fees.

Unfortunately, PayPal is not available in many countries and this is causing much problem for many people who want to work as a freelancer. Freelancing sites should consider accepting other methods as well.

The PayPal is not a global payment gateway and that is to say that it is not available for everyone on the globe and I do not see reasons why most of the platforms would always want to use PayPal.
I also wonder why most online platform use PayPal as a means of carrying out transactions, when it is not everyone that have access it. It is really unfair to us who can't access it.

My country most especially don't have access to PayPal and i don't know how son people are doing it but I can't risk it because even their charges when doing transaction is too much .

My country most especially don't have access to PayPal and i don't know how son people are doing it but I can't risk it because even their charges when doing transaction is too much .
I didn't know the charges for doing transactions on PayPal is much. Since we don't have access to PayPal in my country, I don't much about PayPal.

I also wonder why most online platform use PayPal as a means of carrying out transactions, when it is not everyone that have access it. It is really unfair to us who can't access it.
One of the major reasons why most of the website are using the Paypal is because you could file for dispute if a transaction is done wrongly and that is a very good feature that most of all other payment gateways do not have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds