Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting Money Out of Pay Pal

Probably, if you have someone who stays in the country where PayPal is supported then he or she can also help you get an account. People who does business on the internet in this part of the world use that option.
It is true that if you have some people that are using the PayPal in some other countries, they could help you receive the fund that you want to receive from the platform and then I would deliberate on the fees.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is true that if you have some people that are using the PayPal in some other countries, they could help you receive the fund that you want to receive from the platform and then I would deliberate on the fees.
that is actually very true. that is why it is important and necessary that you make friends internationally if they're working on the internet because they can help you receive your payment.

There are several ways to withdraw from PayPal to your local account, but I prefer withdrawing through some local exchange, or directly to my binance account, because I would get more value of the amount I'm withdrawing that way. You can also withdraw PayPal directly to your bank or to your debit card, but this takes some time.

that is actually very true. that is why it is important and necessary that you make friends internationally if they're working on the internet because they can help you receive your payment.
That is exactly what should be done because I planned to register on the platform and that accept only PayPal as the payment option and I made an attempt to use someone else's PayPal account.

That is exactly what should be done because I planned to register on the platform and that accept only PayPal as the payment option and I made an attempt to use someone else's PayPal account.
using someone's PayPal account is quite good especially if you trust the person. You really need to make sure you establish a very good relationship and there will be some level of trust.

There are several ways to withdraw from PayPal to your local account, but I prefer withdrawing through some local exchange, or directly to my binance account, because I would get more value of the amount I'm withdrawing that way. You can also withdraw PayPal directly to your bank or to your debit card, but this takes some time.
It is very good that you have local exchange that you can use to withdraw your money from PayPal account but in my country PayPal isn't acceptable means of payment.

It is very good that you have local exchange that you can use to withdraw your money from PayPal account but in my country PayPal isn't acceptable means of payment.
Transfer many platforms that are accepted in the PayPal as means of payment and I do not like to use a payment system that will not guarantee my withdrawal if I eventually work on those platforms.

You have to click on the option to review the restrictions that may have been placed on your account.

This is the best way to go about making sure you don't miss out.

You have to click on the option to review the restrictions that may have been placed on your account.

This is the best way to go about making sure you don't miss out.
I've heard of lot of complaint about PayPal restricting people's account. This is not really the best practice for the company because it is definitely going to affect it's not running. Most especially, now that there are so many payment gateways to choose.

PayPal has a lot of strict terms and conditions and it is very important for people to start considering other payment alternatives, because PayPal is already misbehaving at the moment.

Paypal has flaws in restricting some countries from using their service. You don't throw a baby away with bath water. How can they, because, of some few unscrupulous element banned who country from using their service?

In my country we don't use PayPal account because is very expensive when it comes to collect the money, that's why many people here don't like using PayPal to receive their money.

I personally do not have much idea about PayPal and their mode of operation since it is not being used frequently here because certain locations have been banned from accessing it

I personally do not have much idea about PayPal and their mode of operation since it is not being used frequently here because certain locations have been banned from accessing it
I wouldn't want to bother myself too much about the PayPal issue because I found out that there are so many payment gateways that are even better.

In my country you can receive money to your PayPal account from online merchants and are allowed to transfer the money to bank accounts through linking a bank card and also to mobile banking system that you registered with.

Firstly, it is important and necessary you live in a country where by PayPal payment is supported. That way you can withdraw your money directly to your bank account.

Living in a PayPal supported country is one of the basic things. Apart from that, you must send your documents and ID card in certain countries in order to verify your paypal account.

You're absolutely correct. Everytime I've taken monies out of my PayPal, it's been through the use of my linked debit card which was so easy to get and connect to my account too. The best part, the money gets credited in a matter of minutes.

Living in a PayPal supported country is one of the basic things. Apart from that, you must send your documents and ID card in certain countries in order to verify your paypal account.
Yeah, your ID card is always very important if you want to verify your PayPal account. Currently there are so much alternatives and there is a news that Google has started accepting cryptocurrency.

It can be done with a bank account. Also, if you have a credit card with banking functions, which is most of them I think, you can add the account and routing number to Pay Pal as though it was a bank. Anyway, cards are faster at getting payments to you and I assume Pay Pal would be the same.
PayPal is one of the mot reliable and convenient payment methods for sending money to and receiving money across borders. The unfortunate thing is that PayPal is restricted in some countries, disabling their population from using their excellent services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds