Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting Money Out of Pay Pal

Jason1

Loyal member
Website
www.webtalkz.in
Credits
It can be done with a bank account. Also, if you have a credit card with banking functions, which is most of them I think, you can add the account and routing number to Pay Pal as though it was a bank. Anyway, cards are faster at getting payments to you and I assume Pay Pal would be the same.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are selling internationally, having a PayPal account would be very helpful. PayPay business account helps you to receive different currencies and convert them into your home countries currency. You can either keep your money in your Paypal wallet or you can transfer it into your own bank account.

I always use my Paypal account when doing any kind of buying online. I have my bank linked to it. It is just more secure and safer overall. I also earn money online so it makes it super convenient to do a direct deposit. It can take up to 5 days but they have an option for instant transfer if I really need it.

Whilst it can be done with a bank account this is also specific to the country that you are living in. For example in my country there is a rule that you have to have an account with a specific bank in order to be able to withdraw from your PayPal account into this account, and therefore if you do not follow this there are likely going to be legal actions that will be taken against you for such.

I have a PayPal account but I don't use it anymore, but yes that's how you can Cash of your funds on Paypal, PayPal pays you via bank and some other different says

Well most people especially in my country like usually PayPal account to be receiving there money before the pandemic before the came and ban the use of PayPal at myself.

Well most people especially in my country like usually PayPal account to be receiving there money before the pandemic before the came and ban the use of PayPal at myself.
PayPal is good payment method, but some countries have restrictions accessing PayPal, For me I use cryptocurrency wallets as my payment method.

If you are looking for a fast way of paying for something then using your card is definitely the best thing to do and not trying to use any type of third-party gateway solution.

If you are looking for a fast way of paying for something then using your card is definitely the best thing to do and not trying to use any type of third-party gateway solution.
It is true that using the card is very fast even if you want to make payment online, it is usually processed very quickly by the card but one need to be very careful on all platforms that you are using your card.

Well, paypal doesn't allow some countries to withdraw for some reasons. And also paypal is known for limiting a customer account, sometimes over an irrelevant issue. Aside that paypal is very good. It can be linked to the bank and cards for deposit and withdraw.

Well, paypal doesn't allow some countries to withdraw for some reasons. And also paypal is known for limiting a customer account, sometimes over an irrelevant issue. Aside that paypal is very good. It can be linked to the bank and cards for deposit and withdraw.
The same thing is applicable with my country because PayPal is not accepted as a means of receiving payment that is why I do not use it for any of my online transactions.

You could simply deposit from PayPal to AirTM then using AirTM account you could simply pay for your bills or cash out to XLM or cryptocurrencies later as one solution.

The same thing is applicable with my country because PayPal is not accepted as a means of receiving payment that is why I do not use it for any of my online transactions.

In case PayPal is not accepted, then you could choose cryptocurrencies. For example, if you want to open an online store, then you could even opt to install cryptocurrencies button to accept payments.

In case PayPal is not accepted, then you could choose cryptocurrencies. For example, if you want to open an online store, then you could even opt to install cryptocurrencies button to accept payments.
Cryptocurrency has become my stable form of receiving payment online. On some websites , I use perfect money and payeer , but when converting it to the Fiat currency , the charges is always high because I need to connect to a third party.

Paypal is actually good around here and it's conveniently to use but I've not been able to open another successful account ever since my formal account was blocked

Cryptocurrency has become my stable form of receiving payment online. On some websites , I use perfect money and payeer , but when converting it to the Fiat currency , the charges is always high because I need to connect to a third party.

Yes, Perfect Money and Payeer are best payment processors if we compare both of them to PayPal. However, the good thing about PayPal is that it allows you to reverse transaction after filing for dispute.

Firstly, it is important and necessary you live in a country where by PayPal payment is supported. That way you can withdraw your money directly to your bank account.

Firstly, it is important and necessary you live in a country where by PayPal payment is supported. That way you can withdraw your money directly to your bank account.
Before you can have access do the juicy ofers from PayPal, you will have to ensure that it works in your country. This is because most of the country does not accept PayPal.

Before you can have access do the juicy ofers from PayPal, you will have to ensure that it works in your country. This is because most of the country does not accept PayPal.
Probably, if you have someone who stays in the country where PayPal is supported then he or she can also help you get an account. People who does business on the internet in this part of the world use that option.

Very true. Paypal have restricted some country from using their service for some reasons. For those, who are living in a country where that paypal has not restricted, withdrawing from paypal is very easy and it only charge low fees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds