Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting an ad in a movie, tv show, or even video games

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys think there is ever a chance of getting an ad in a movie, tv show or even in video games? I imagine with video games we could put ads in our virtual worlds, or pay for ads to be put up in popular games. And product placement in movies and tv, as well as during commercials and the previews to movies.

Has anyone been successful advertising on either medium?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is possible to advertise on movies, TV shows and Video Games but you need a lot of money for this purpose. In my home country, 20 second commercial on TV will cost you as much as $1000.

Do you guys think there is ever a chance of getting an ad in a movie, tv show or even in video games? I imagine with video games we could put ads in our virtual worlds, or pay for ads to be put up in popular games. And product placement in movies and tv, as well as during commercials and the previews to movies.

This is a really nice innitative op, but I don't think viewers will buy the idea. But if it's possible, then I think it's a really profitable one.

I think the best thing for you to do with ads is to use the right channel that others are using. You can simply start with Google AdWords, and with this you will be able to promote your goods and services to millions of people all over the world

Showing any kind of ads in these areas is a very costly affair. You have to pay a huge amount of money for that add, to be shown and then you should also have a product or a business which people will buy and you get the return on your investment. In my country it takes around few lakh rupees for just 15-20 seconds.

For a small business owner, advertising on TV or movie is simply not possible because advertising cost is very high. But the big brands can advertise on TV movie or even game videos

You can place ads almost everywhere, what is important is your budget and your audience. Ads must be targeted at the right audience for effectiveness.

Yes you can post ads on you movie website and make money form it. There are many ad network to monetize your website.
If it is game or other app that you want to monetize. You can do that with admob and other ad networks

It's very possible to put ads in any of those PLATFORMs so far you have money to pay for them. You can check more on PLATFORMs doing that to that effect

That will require a huge amount of money to do it. I will not recommend a startup business. And you can't just place ads randomly on movies and games. It has to be related to be effective

If you have strong reasons to believe that these platforms are going to attract a lot of viewers then it is something that you should strongly consider because they convert.

advertising on video games is also a better way. the reason why I said this is because many people are interested on playing video games just use this opportunity to advertise your business.

It is very possible to advertise on movies, TV shows and even video games but i feel too much ads on these would be really annoying.

It is very possible to advertise on movies, TV shows and even video games but i feel too much ads on these would be really annoying.
I don't think advertising on TV shows will boost your business but advertising on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram will be great. What's your opinion on this?

I don't think advertising on TV shows will boost your business but advertising on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram will be great. What's your opinion on this?
Off course, advertising on social media platform like Facebook and Instagram in my opinion is the best means of advertising these days, plus it won't cost much unlike when using TV shows.

I believe one can place advert every were, what matters is if people are interested in the goods and services you are offering in the advert. Adverts are for business promotions.

I believe one can place advert every were, what matters is if people are interested in the goods and services you are offering in the advert. Adverts are for business promotions.
Exactly! Advertising can be run anywhere so far the funds are readily available which is also a limiting factor but even asides what is the role of the advertising, what service is being rendered etc

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds