Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a loan or Self Investment?

Yeah, I completely agree with that, self investment is far more better than taking loans to start up a business, for me I don't prefer to take loans to start up a business because that's very very risky to me.
The current economy makes it a big risk. I think something like 70% of business ventures fail at this point be they small or large-scale ones.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me I really prefer having a investment instead of getting a loan because I never like the idea of getting a loan to start up anything, so for me self investment is more better than getting a loan I don't prefer such.

The current economy makes it a big risk. I think something like 70% of business ventures fail at this point be they small or large-scale ones.
Most businesses fails because they failed to make good plans for the business, that's why most businesses ended up crashing down, because they lack good plans.

Most businesses fails because they failed to make good plans for the business, that's why most businesses ended up crashing down, because they lack good plans.
I am sure that plays a role but the game is rigged, at least in the US. The way taxes work and everything, you have to be very smart to have a small business become successful and sustainable without taxes and other issues crippling you.

If you want your business to be a succesful one , you need a good business plan that will serve as the pillar and the foundation that the business will be built on to be safe .

If you want your business to be a succesful one , you need a good business plan that will serve as the pillar and the foundation that the business will be built on to be safe .
Yeah exactly, plans are one of the important things we need to have before thinking of starting up a business, we have other that also helps but business plans are is the most important of them all.

Actually both getting loans and self funding is very important but then, I will prefer to self fund my business than getting loans because what if the business could not succeed? is at your own risk.

Getting a for a business is a good thing only if you can manage the business and pay off the debt and also self funding is with aspect of business that i prefer most .
Actually both getting loans and self funding is very important but then, I will prefer to self fund my business than getting loans because what if the business could not succeed? is at your own risk.

Getting loan to fund a new born business is really a daster because you will be so much pressured with those ways to which you can be able to service those loan collected.

Once you are good in doing a business, and you know more about the business, you can can take up loan to do that though not every one like taking loan because is a risk.

Taking loans for a business is good but it is equally important for you to carry out proper research on the interest rate on the loan that you want to take, because if you're starting a new business taking loan is not really advisable except if the loan is of low interest.

I am not always comfortable starting a business with a loan or anything. If I cannot be able to organise and start my own business without the use of loan then obviously I am not ready to establish that business.

Self investment is definitely one of the best way to establish your own business. It comes with the peace of mind because you won't be in a haste to pay back loans you have collected from people.

Actually if you have already have an idea of what business you want to do and I have already created a business plan already collecting a loan to start such business will be the best than self investments.

Actually if you have already have an idea of what business you want to do and I have already created a business plan already collecting a loan to start such business will be the best than self investments.
I can agree with you to some extent but if the business is still new and it is not popular yet , it will be disastrous for you to take loan to start such business..

I can agree with you to some extent but if the business is still new and it is not popular yet , it will be disastrous for you to take loan to start such business..
Taking loan is a thing that one should not even try to practice for the new business because taking loan for it will be a very big problem in the future especially if you cannot be back the loan.

Well that is why it is good that you try to study such business well before starting and also doing it in the right location where people will patronize you easily.

Well that is why it is good that you try to study such business well before starting and also doing it in the right location where people will patronize you easily.
It is necessary to carry out market research before you start doing the business, even at that, a new business will not start making a profit immediately irrespective of the location that is situated.

It is necessary to carry out market research before you start doing the business, even at that, a new business will not start making a profit immediately irrespective of the location that is situated.
There are lot of things involved in taking loans because if it did not carry out the research properly and look for ways to make repayment easily before taking the loan, it would jeopardize everything.

There are lot of things involved in taking loans because if it did not carry out the research properly and look for ways to make repayment easily before taking the loan, it would jeopardize everything.
This is what so many people failed to do and they will take a loan that will not be easy to make repayment and the interest will keep accumulating until it boomerang and everything will be messed up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds