Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a loan or Self Investment?

As for me I would go in for the loan. Because the loan can help me open the mind of business I want and this business will make me more profit to pay back the loan with lots of interest

Advertisement Placeholder
Individual goals and aims would determine which one would be better .
As for me,I would prefer self investment due to the nature of my business. It is quite risky and highly rewarding.

Loans is definitely the best way , I don't like getting loans for anything . Sometimes it may present a lot of risks which I am not willing to take at the moment. I rather look for every possible means to avoid loans as much as possible.

I think self investment is better than taking a loan from a bank . It is better to use all your savings to start a business than go in for a loan and later on use something as a collateral

Taking loans to run a company or and organization is a risky decision because the business can collapse which will eventually can and harm you but self investment is the great opportunity or option .

There are some situations that may gives opportunity for people to get a loan. Such situation is when you have established a business and you see the potential of the business growing . without you having enough capital you can get a loan just to boost the business and never to establish a new business.

The business you will be doing will depends on the level of money you are going to need for the business, for example if you are going into a big mechanised farming now and you only have small amount of money , then you need to go for a loan .

I prefer self investment to loans, it helps a lot both on the short and long run, as it adds a lot of value to me and in turn gives me the expertise and right skill-set to grow and empower my business

I choose self investment. It is much safer than taking a loan or getting into partnerships. This is because you don't owe anyone, so you don't have to worry about paying on time or increasing interests due to late payments. Plus you don't have to worry about getting betrayed by a partner.

Your unique financial condition and ambitions will determine this. Self-investment can be the best choice for you if you have enough money saved up to make an investment. If not, obtaining a loan might be a better choice. Before making a choice, it's crucial to weigh all of your possibilities and conduct research.

If you already have investment funds, why do you have to gate a loan? You should get a loan only when you do not have money to invest. Since you start repaying loan long before you start making profits, loans should be avoided at any cost.

I have never been in favour of borrowing money from people. I borrow a really tiny amount of money in order to deal with the problems I face, but I do not borrow money that I cannot pay back.

I've always believed that I am capable of saving my own money to be used for any kind of project that I want to do which is why I have never got myself into a situation whereby I would need a financial loan or assistance from bank or any other person apart from my family members.

choosing the right finance when starting a business is very important to be successful in your plans.

Some people use their own personal savings to provide for their own business but this can be risky and may not be able to cover all the funding you need that's why the other category of people takes a loan to get going.

What's the ideal choice for you?

everyone talks about the loans in his country to expand our knowledge, please :D
I am someone who find it very difficult to take loans so I will just prefer to make use of myself investment to boost my business instead of taking loans that I will still pay interest on

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds