Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Dietary Restrictions?

Juneberry

Reputable member
Credits
I remember there being a vegetarian/vegan thread, but I just wanna know what kind of dietary restrictions people keep in general here. I'm trying to lower the amount of gluten I eat currently, because I was told it would help some of my health problems. I've also been told to cut out any non-organic dairy (luckily, my dad already prefers to buy organic as much as possible when it comes to food, but it does mean I have to cut down on cheese sometimes since we can't always get organic cheese).

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment me having issues with my stomach since having my gallbladder removed and also ending up with a hiatal hernia as well I tend to avoid anything that is very fatty such as red meats or greasy foods. I find if I eat these it can cause me unbearable pain in my stomach. Spicy food is also something I don't avoid all the time but I don't have it too often and I make sure it's not too spicy or it can affect my stomach and make me unwell.

I have never put myself into any kind of dietary restrictions. There are foods that I don't like and I don't eat these foods but I don't strictly avoid these foods. Except for temporary issues such as not eating too much raw food while stomach is upset, I have never practiced dietary restrictions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds