Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Hazes Services

Would you be interested in joining a team rather than a job?

Hi Flux, I'm sorry for I barely have the time for college work recently, taking on something else like that would just make you mad at me. :p Thanks for the offer though. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I have requested Haze to write up 4 articles for me for my latest website and all 4 articles were written great. They are all very informative with correct and up to date information. Haze was very helpful throughout the whole time.
I highly recommend Haze for any article that needs writing. He is hardworking and very enthusiastic about writing. 5 Star Service!

Thanks for the review ford1001 :) Glad you liked my service!

And Jordan, why don't you send me a little more info on what you're needing and we'll go from there. :) I do do what you're asking though, I just like to make sure I know something about the area myself so I don't have to rely purely on internet research. :p

OP updated. Prices have been changed a little (Sorry :( ) but more services have been added.

Thanks for the review ford1001 :) Glad you liked my service!

And Jordan, why don't you send me a little more info on what you're needing and we'll go from there. :) I do do what you're asking though, I just like to make sure I know something about the area myself so I don't have to rely purely on internet research. :p

Well to be honest, anything in the general range of gaming news, new games, console news, game reviews etc. Also, would you be up for writing some articles for a Fact website? (Stating the source at the end?)

Well to be honest, anything in the general range of gaming news, new games, console news, game reviews etc. Also, would you be up for writing some articles for a Fact website? (Stating the source at the end?)

Hmm, just like a general news site? I could do that. :) As for the facts, I also write for Xploiters one from time to time in case that is a problem [I wouldn't double up facts though lol] but if you want to give me a topic for either section and I'll pump out a taster article for you to see if you want anymore you can do that. :) I'd be happy to help out though.

Hmm, just like a general news site? I could do that. :) As for the facts, I also write for Xploiters one from time to time in case that is a problem [I wouldn't double up facts though lol] but if you want to give me a topic for either section and I'll pump out a taster article for you to see if you want anymore you can do that. :) I'd be happy to help out though.
That would be awesome. And the site is www.ridiculousfacts.org as you can tell its far from done lol, but I would be more happy for you to pick a category you know you can do best on. Also if there is any categories you think I should add let me know

That would be awesome. And the site is www.ridiculousfacts.org as you can tell its far from done lol, but I would be more happy for you to pick a category you know you can do best on. Also if there is any categories you think I should add let me know

Certainly, I'm feeling nice so I'll do a couple just for the sake of it whilst I'm in the mood. If you like it, you like it, if you don't, you can still use it. :p

Hey iHaze,

Could you write some sort of "press release" type thing on thebookstore.co.nz ? Your 500 word service?

If possible I will PM you the details and send payment.

Thanks,
Sam

Hey iHaze,

Could you write some sort of "press release" type thing on thebookstore.co.nz ? Your 500 word service?

If possible I will PM you the details and send payment.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi Sam, I'll give it a shot for you. :)

Just send me a PM with what you want included and whatnot. You don't need to send payment until I've delivered the article so dw about payment yet. :) I'm away this weekend which will give me a chance to catch up on others work as well so I';; get this done during the weekend to. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds