Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Full stack Developer as a job

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
A full stack developer is someone who is able to develop both client and server software. in other words, he works with the Back End of the application as well as the Front End.

for me, this job is a popular and promising career because of the high demands and the amount of salary that they get.

what do you think about this domain?

Advertisement Placeholder
Full stack development is one of the most high demand developer jobs because you can work on your own developing both the front-end and back-end. It takes time to learn but then the pay is good as you have said.

Full stack development is one of the most high demand developer jobs because you can work on your own developing both the front-end and back-end. It takes time to learn but then the pay is good as you have said.
I decided to work on myself in this domain, I paid almost 500$ to be involved in one of the best training here in my country to be a full stack developer after 2 years. the first course was the HTML (Hypertext Markup language) :)

I don't much about programming untill recently u attended a seminar and the guest speaker speak about full stack developer. I develop interest in it that day but I don't if I can submit myself to the rigorous process of becoming one. Before a person can become a full stack developer, he or she must have went through rigorous training.

I decided to work on myself in this domain, I paid almost 500$ to be involved in one of the best training here in my country to be a full stack developer after 2 years. the first course was the HTML (Hypertext Markup language) :)
That he's very good on your own part. The two years web development program is definitely going to teach you everything you need to know and you are going to be well grounded by the time you have graduated.

That he's very good on your own part. The two years web development program is definitely going to teach you everything you need to know and you are going to be well grounded by the time you have graduated.
That is very correct because if you spent two years learning web development program, you should definitely have the expertise and the technical know-how.

That is very correct because if you spent two years learning web development program, you should definitely have the expertise and the technical know-how.
2 years is a long one and it should be enough to learn web development. It may be the basics but once you have the basic knowledge, you will be able learn more anytime.

2 years is a long one and it should be enough to learn web development. It may be the basics but once you have the basic knowledge, you will be able learn more anytime.
The web development wouldn't be very difficult for someone who has a prior knowledge on computer operational system to learn. He just need to build on what he already knows.

Developers are really making money and they are also putting in a lot of work. Top companies are willing to pay them High amount of money , provided they can get things done.

I don't much about programming untill recently u attended a seminar and the guest speaker speak about full stack developer. I develop interest in it that day but I don't if I can submit myself to the rigorous process of becoming one. Before a person can become a full stack developer, he or she must have went through rigorous training.
That's what I wsnted to try acheive but its not an easy task to achieve , being a developer is what I envision because its one of the best way to make money nowadays .

That's what I wsnted to try acheive but its not an easy task to achieve , being a developer is what I envision because its one of the best way to make money nowadays .
Yes, a developer collect big money for project. Companies pay them huge money to do project for them. There's no doubt about the fact that programming is booming right now. But you can become one, you must undergo training.

It is a very important aspect of programming that is very very profitable, and a lot of people are getting involved in it and I just hope that could not get to see the niche getting saturated .

You're very correct on this one and since the world is heading towards IT realm, the need for IT hasn't been greater than before. Key applications and systems are being built around these codes, languages. Learning more is the best sufficiently.

i would have really love to become a full time developer but i actually started picking interest in coding late last year, and i believe i am so backward and feel i can not catch up or compete with most people that have been coding all there life.

Developers are making money on a steady and their demand is high

A lot of developers who used to work for banks in my country have migrated to seek better job offers abroad.

One of the reasons why I particularly like jobs like this is that there is nobody who is going to be so much concerned about your certificate but instead what you can do for them.

A full stack developer is someone who is able to develop both client and server software. in other words, he works with the Back End of the application as well as the Front End.

for me, this job is a popular and promising career because of the high demands and the amount of salary that they get.

what do you think about this domain?
You are completely right, and as the globe moves towards the technology sphere, the demand for information technology has never been stronger. These codes and programming languages are being used to build critical applications which have the potential to be life-changing . Learning more is the best option.

One of the reasons why I particularly like jobs like this is that there is nobody who is going to be so much concerned about your certificate but instead what you can do for them.
Yes, if you're developer, people won't dwell much on your certificate. They're only concern is your skill. Once you've been able to prove that you have the skill to do want the company want, they'll employ you.

Yes due to the high demand of it. And the role it plays in virtually almost all online business. It looks so promising. I would love to try it out. I will do research research and know more about it.

Being a full stack developer is something that could earn one a good amount of cash like you mentioned. Although it could be a bit difficult to learn, it oays really well because of the high demand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds