Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Friends Quality over quantity

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
How do you manage your friend list on social media? Quality over quantity?

What I mean by quality has to do with important people. I have seen some people who just prefer to randomly accept friend request on social media. I most times when accepting strange request has to do with mutual friends. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my case I'm selective, I don't usually add everyone who sends me requests indiscriminately, if I can I analyze their profile and see what kind of person they are, if I see something strange I don't accept it since many of the requests I receive logically are from people I don't know at all, and I don't think it's wise to accept everyone who sends you a friend request just to swell your List of friends/followers.

How do you manage your friend list on social media? Quality over quantity?

What I mean by quality has to do with important people. I have seen some people who just prefer to randomly accept friend request on social media. I most times when accepting strange request has to do with mutual friends. What about you?

I don't keep a lot of friends because I hate dramas and wouldn't want to be in a situation where anyone is making me feel awkward when I react to their attitudes. Being friends means that you understand a better part of me and how I behave most of the time.

The only site where I make friends is facebook, on other sites, such as Twitter and Instagram every one is follower. I don't care who follows me but I don't accept everyone's friend's request.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds