Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

📱 Social Media Free Marketing: Does It really Work?

Utilizing social platforms to drive traffic.
Credits
I have been following Neil Patel for a long time. If you don’t know him, I suggest you check his website neilpatel dot com. Recently, I watched his video on Facebook where he was saying posting on social media is not marketing. I kind of agree with this statement. While, social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, X/Twitter, TikTok are some of the free marketing platforms, most people are just creating posts as a part of their social media campaigns. While you can of course use the huge user base of social media platforms to market your products and services, posting on these sites do not guarantee visibility. Building followers certainly help but a large segment of your followers should also be the people who actually find value on your posts. Organic growth on social media takes time, and unless you are already a celebrity sort, the only way to gain visibility is through paid ads. Social media offers free publicity, but building followers and getting conversions take time, effort and of course money.

Advertisement Placeholder
It works.

I have a fully monetized blog because of free marketing. In fact, I've tried a few paid tactics, and it didn't get me much at all. I'd pay for one-on-one advice before I'd pay for advertising.

My blog is a second income. I make enough where I pay every year on taxes. I have two incomes now. It's nice. I pay off debt, buy things I like, and enjoy being a little bit more comfortable.

It took 5 years to accomplish.

If you have the patience, commitment, consistency level, and you accept failure as a learning experience, you can do it, too.

When it comes to getting any success with your free social media marketing, it's not something you would expect to bring you immediate results. It doesn't work like that because you're going to need time to build the right audience or followers who are going to be interested in whatever you're trying to sell to them. It's when you have the right audience in a large number that your success with have a strong foundation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 4)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds